SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

I was thinking that it was Mark talking about the best time to harvest. I just got some CBD strains to try. Really excited about finding out what they are like
wish i could share some with you and thanks for all your support your deffo someone who i class as a good friend on afn :frog:

looks like the hairs are about to start curling.:pass:
Thanks for following along my growbro :bighug:

are you growing a cross or pure cbd here are a few pics of the amnesia one i did save you searching :pass:also my wife suffers bad hip pain and fibromyalgia shes rode horses her whole life and had been knocked all over the place and she swears by it for pain now and has managed to reduce her codeine massively :pighug: so this pure ones for her but i can't wait to try it myself also i dont know if its helping me but i have COPD bad and since ive been having it ive felt better in myself and no chest infections but maybe im just going through a good patch who knows

I have 3 different ones to try. A Dinafem haze CBD, one from stickman it's his WW cross and I couldn't resist the Fastbuds Green Crack CBD. My grow buddy is almost 82 so it wont hurt him. Another friend just got seriously burned on one leg. So this gets moved up out of necessity. Glad to know the results are positive. COPD is not easy to deal with and your wife being relieved of pain is all I need to hear.

Few pics from today
20190813_181259.jpg
20190813_181251.jpg
20190812_214226.jpg
20190813_181240.jpg

purple goodness looks like it would knock your dick in the dirt.
shes a pure cbd girl this one also i normally have 4 plants at one time but im waiting on the growbattles finals starting as im competing in 4 of them so i normally have a lot more to show than just her but shes a thing of pure beauty my friend and as i said yday thanks for the support your a top bloke :bighug:and your the type of person who makes afn so good :pighug:

@Dinafem-Mark just a quick question on a pure cbd like this lady how would you judge trichomes when to harvest does this strain amber up as my girl is 7 weeks old in 2 days so i know shes got maybe 3 weeks to go also shes the most beautiful plant ive ever grown also im doing a threadmark to copy over to your thread when shes complete

@St. Tom When the hair's start to curl they will all twist I believe. I know if someone look at ur green and molested your buds they can start to turn red and twist early. but It wont always turn red.

Last edited:
all these autos looks so good Im ashamed to post my non autos I just gotta keep telling myself their plant are only a few feet tall.

Back