SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Day 39 shes starting to smell now its hits me when I open the tent shes a beauty @Dinafem-Mark you lots worked your magic with this young lady
Screenshot_20190806-141057_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-141103_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-142704_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-142642_Gallery.jpg

Awww dude, she is a corker:bow::bow:.....many congratulations dude:d5:.......I can see this lady in my future, for my missus's Fibro...:smiley1:

Awww dude, she is a corker:bow::bow:.....many congratulations dude:d5:.......I can see this lady in my future, for my missus's Fibro...:smiley1:
My wife has fibro bad also arthritis so this is a pure medicine plant I'm gonna make rso with most of her plus shes a 65day strain so I've done her in between the battles .my wifes not a thc fan but the cbd cross I done for short stuff shes been having daily but I said I'd do a pure cbd for her

shes fattening up buddy all your pistils are still nice and straight all white still has time to get even fatter. how much longer you think she has?

Last edited:
shes fattening up buddy all your pistils are still like and straight all white still has time to get even fatter. how much longer you think she has?
it says shes a 65-day strain and im thinking that maybe accurate but deffo another 4 weeks i think she will be done that would take me close to 70 days and also thanks for following along my growbro :pass::bighug:

Dinamed kush cbd pal shes a new one meant to be a game changer for a cbd strain for taste ect
Id say so. Yours is looking absolutely gorgeous!! And more stacking on the secondaries.

Im letting mine go another 2ish weeks. Thatll be Close to 11 weeks. Im sure its later than ideal, but i want the added weight.

Sent by a weed nerd

Back