SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

There a certain window to harvest CBD strains? I thought I read where cloudy and clear was the best time. I have grown any yet but they are next on my list

Id say so. Yours is looking absolutely gorgeous!! And more stacking on the secondaries.

Im letting mine go another 2ish weeks. Thatll be Close to 11 weeks. Im sure its later than ideal, but i want the added weight.

Sent by a weed nerd
I will keep checking back on yours my friend this is my 1st full cbd plant I've grown but in this thread I grew a cbd cross from short stuff a amnesia one and I think I've fell in love with cbd I still smoke it daily now and I cant wait to test this out I'm very excited

My wife has fibro bad also arthritis so this is a pure medicine plant I'm gonna make rso with most of her plus shes a 65day strain so I've done her in between the battles .my wifes not a thc fan but the cbd cross I done for short stuff shes been having daily but I said I'd do a pure cbd for her
....thanks for the info dude, my missus suffers badly with Fibro pains and I don't always read the right bits of info on things....so its great info for me and I can see her in my rotation, soon as all settles back down........are you still loving the press mate?.......I have a Tarik-Rosin press and its shite lol....:pass::smiley1:

....thanks for the info dude, my missus suffers badly with Fibro pains and I don't always read the right bits of info on things....so its great info for me and I can see her in my rotation, soon as all settles back down........are you still loving the press mate?.......I have a Tarik-Rosin press and its shite lol....:pass::smiley1:
I did look at that press and I couldn't see the point of it from hair straighteners I know mine was more expensive and I did get it on offer and it meant I can get rid of the gas and my vac chamber. I generally do a run to last me a week on the press but being able to press a bud of every strain is awesome I also noticed the cbd strain was sticky to collect I mean a right bitch :pass::bighug:

Few pics tday no changes just changed the res with fresh feed at a ec of 1.6 and ph of 6.2
Screenshot_20190811-151803_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190811-151757_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190811-151833_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190811-151812_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190811-153438_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
How many days old now? Absolutely beautiful!
6 weeks and 2 days i also meant to answer you about the best harvest window but to be fair im not to sure about trichomes, to be honest, i normally wait for a fair few ambers on my normal strains i think i will have to ask mark when he's about :pass: but i cant wait to try smoking some of the buds i love a cbd cross it doesn't half give me a sense of well being it just seems to level me right out :frog: the short stuff amnesia i grew was 10 per cent CBD and 8pcent thc and i fell in love with it and im still smoking it daily

6 weeks and 2 days i also meant to answer you about the best harvest window but to be fair im not to sure about trichomes, to be honest, i normally wait for a fair few ambers on my normal strains i think i will have to ask mark when he's about :pass: but i cant wait to try smoking some of the buds i love a cbd cross it doesn't half give me a sense of well being it just seems to level me right out :frog: the short stuff amnesia i grew was 10 per cent CBD and 8pcent thc and i fell in love with it and im still smoking it daily
I was thinking that it was Mark talking about the best time to harvest. I just got some CBD strains to try. Really excited about finding out what they are like

I was thinking that it was Mark talking about the best time to harvest. I just got some CBD strains to try. Really excited about finding out what they are like
are you growing a cross or pure cbd here are a few pics of the amnesia one i did save you searching :pass:also my wife suffers bad hip pain and fibromyalgia shes rode horses her whole life and had been knocked all over the place and she swears by it for pain now and has managed to reduce her codeine massively :pighug: so this pure ones for her but i can't wait to try it myself also i dont know if its helping me but i have COPD bad and since ive been having it ive felt better in myself and no chest infections but maybe im just going through a good patch who knows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190419-221718_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190419-221718_Gallery.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20190419-221732_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190419-221732_Gallery.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20190419-221753_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190419-221753_Gallery.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 48
Back