SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

all these autos looks so good Im ashamed to post my non autos I just gotta keep telling myself their plant are only a few feet tall.
i used to grow photos with friends years back but now i will always grow autos i don't feel the extra time and light changes warrant going back to them will you be trying autos after yours finish

I have 6 trainwreck autos ready to be popped and one started already, I'm going to start one ever 15 to 30 days after i fix my tent.

I have 6 trainwreck autos ready to be popped and one started already, I'm going to start one ever 15 to 30 days after i fix my tent.
its good doing it that way a harvest every month or every few weeks also what happened to your tent are ya zips fucked

summer can be a right bitch i bought an air conditioner last year i was using a mix of led lights then but i do prefer the winter months for growing or any season besides summer

summer can be a right bitch i bought an air conditioner last year i was using a mix of led lights then but i do prefer the winter months for growing or any season besides summer

I hear you Bro,... Next year I am taking the Summer off. To say this one was "bloody testing" is an understatement !

But.... On the other hand, the last 2 Summers here have been perfect for outdoor autos, providing you have adequate facilities and can safely grow outdoors, that is.

Nice Job with the plants, very nice grow, will hit ya up some :slap:

I hear you Bro,... Next year I am taking the Summer off. To say this one was "bloody testing" is an understatement !

But.... On the other hand, the last 2 Summers here have been perfect for outdoor autos, providing you have adequate facilities and can safely grow outdoors, that is.

Nice Job with the plants, very nice grow, will hit ya up some :slap:
thanks @Frogster i didn't go with any outdoor this year but i did the 2 before also i bet your waiting till Sunday to start all your competition girls same as me its weird just having 1 big girl in my tent but it will up to capacity soon :pass::bighug:

Its day 50 today on my kush girl the other 2 are my 2 solo cup girls for the dinafem cookies grow off
Screenshot_20190817-164406_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-164415_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-164621_Gallery.jpg

....love the solo's dude but......That purple is one of the most beautiful plants these eyes have ever had the pleasure of being introduced to.....top one bro.......back in a few :smiley1:

Back