SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Couple of update pics all my young girls are happy I potted another up to the 15 ltr pot it's the thc bomb it's been challenging with having the youngster s waiting for the pots but onwards and upwards .the last blue cheese is on a flush and will be coming down at the weekend she's same as her sister wonderful colours and all buds I got no trim popcorn ect off either 2 plants I've harvested as the sanlights have light penetration that blows my old light s away I can see why there used in the commercial market aswell

View attachment 1014730 View attachment 1014731 View attachment 1014732 View attachment 1014733 View attachment 1014734 View attachment 1014735
Lookin good bro......I like the way you can/have used the hanging holes to tilt the light a bit.....good work dude :smiley1:

@St. Tom thank's for the advise the OG Kush taste good,blueberry you can tell a different taste OG has a heavy high and B.B is a euphoric and up lifting I prefer the BB for the taste the OG is good for late evening smoke thank's st.tom also mephisto they are only a few strains and they produce 90g or less.I"m thinking about growing some Alaskan purple looks like I might have too scrog that strain have a good 1 friend
I think the 90 g will be easy beatable with the right setup for mephisto but a lot of there strains are very small stocky plants and are very manageable

Lookin good bro......I like the way you can/have used the hanging holes to tilt the light a bit.....good work dude :smiley1:
thanks pal in a tent its suggested to use the hangers tilted inward it seems to be working very well plus on these next 4 girls i think i will be doing special things with my sanlights now my environments dialled in

thanks pal in a tent its suggested to use the hangers tilted inward it seems to be working very well plus on these next 4 girls i think i will be doing special things with my sanlights now my environments dialled in
Nooice dude......looking forward to it :smiley1:

Harvest pic off my 1st blue cheese plus she had root rot I cant imagine if I never had all off the issues I would of got maybe another 3rd easy but I'm more than happy with over 5 oz and still her sister to go thank you @SANlight also no popcorn so to speak the light penetration is off the charts and I have huge plans for the next 4
20190216_122448.jpg

Nice job and looking forward to what's next. I've learned with new lights, that second run is always better.

Nice job and looking forward to what's next. I've learned with new lights, that second run is always better.
thanks pal it took me ages to get my setup dialled in my only honest issue was when i just had babys or seedlings the humidity was real low to my old light so i bought a humidifier and fixed that problem

thanks pal it took me ages to get my setup dialled in my only honest issue was when i just had babys or seedlings the humidity was real low to my old light so i bought a humidifier and fixed that problem
That's a nice harvest I wouldn't be feeling bad about it!

Back