SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Took me a minute but i made it through!
Great journal so far brother... your doing an awesome job showcasing these lights (which are an impressive piece of kit i must say):thumbsup:
Good luck for the second run buddy.
Im subbed from here on
:bighug::pighug:
Thanks for the support pal I appreciate you stopping by

Update day both my blue cheese at day 73 are on there flush grown under the sanlights they have a lovely purple tint to my buds and they will both be coming to the end of there lives this week and going from my other batch of led lights these being lower wattage pump out a bit of heat to be honest but it's easy managed in my tent but the light spread is out of this world :bravo:.anyhow after I harvest these 2 my youngsters will be taking there place the 2 in 3lt pots are a bomb seeds thc bomb also short stuff amnesia cbd and the other 2 at the from are zamnesia gorilla glue and short stuff purple gorilla .when this lot finish as I made a few mistakes this time around with a shared res I think I should of used a lot more calmag but I still have some beautiful big like rocks buds plus they were all different ages my new 4 are all 2 weeks old and I have learned from this grow
Screenshot_20190211-112109_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190210-220008_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190211-112055_Gallery.jpg
20190211_111054.jpg
Screenshot_20190211-112037_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190210-220019_Gallery.jpg
20190211_111100.jpg
Screenshot_20190211-021254_Gallery.jpg

Update day both my blue cheese at day 73 are on there flush grown under the sanlights they have a lovely purple tint to my buds and they will both be coming to the end of there lives this week and going from my other batch of led lights these being lower wattage pump out a bit of heat to be honest but it's easy managed in my tent but the light spread is out of this world :bravo:.anyhow after I harvest these 2 my youngsters will be taking there place the 2 in 3lt pots are a bomb seeds thc bomb also short stuff amnesia cbd and the other 2 at the from are zamnesia gorilla glue and short stuff purple gorilla .when this lot finish as I made a few mistakes this time around with a shared res I think I should of used a lot more calmag but I still have some beautiful big like rocks buds plus they were all different ages my new 4 are all 2 weeks old and I have learned from this grow
View attachment 1013367 View attachment 1013368 View attachment 1013369 View attachment 1013370 View attachment 1013371 View attachment 1013372 View attachment 1013373 View attachment 1013374

looking Stella my friend, top job :d5:... is that the blue cheese up front ? if so looks like you got a good flush on it :cheers:... tricky running a rez for 4 different strains at different ages and finding that balance that keep them all happy. That's a real challenge that. You could be getting a big swing in who's the hungriest.. also have to take into account that some plants do yellow out by them selves later in flower even if your still feeding.

just off the top of me head... you could run 2 rez's, one for veg / start of flower and one for later in flower. You can keep that perpetual grow going then, just got swap the plants over to the required rez when needed.

looking Stella my friend, top job :d5:... is that the blue cheese up front ? if so looks like you got a good flush on it :cheers:... tricky running a rez for 4 different strains at different ages and finding that balance that keep them all happy. That's a real challenge that. You could be getting a big swing in who's the hungriest.. also have to take into account that some plants do yellow out by them selves later in flower even if your still feeding.

just off the top of me head... you could run 2 rez's, one for veg / start of flower and one for later in flower. You can keep that perpetual grow going then, just got swap the plants over to the required rez when needed.
if you look at my back girl in the 2 nd pic she is a Mephisto stilton shes a week younger than the 2 blue cheese that are in front and behind on the left hand side of my tent but i will tell you something its been a ballache but live and learn the buds are plentiful and fattening up so just gotta chop em and move on with my next 4 girls and thanks pal i also have started your feed schedule on the youngsters they are all being hand fed till the big girls are out

Last edited:
really nice @davisgirl I had N.L. photos green worm made it's way through some bud but mine did"nt look like yours.where did you get your seeds?
Growers Choice out of California. They auto’d but not until day 55-60. I harvested my gorilla glue from them at day 130+. Won’t grow their stuff again but others have had a good experience.

Growers Choice out of California. They auto’d but not until day 55-60. I harvested my gorilla glue from them at day 130+. Won’t grow their stuff again but others have had a good experience.
@davigirl, why are you not going too grow with them? too much time before ready,that is a lot of time 130+ looking good though

Anyway first blue cheese is down and drying in paper bags with the sanlights there was no popcorn even lower buds were solid and from my other led they didn't penetrate lower down I can see why there used commercially so top Mark's for them and pics to follow in a couple days :pass::bong::bravo:

Anyway first blue cheese is down and drying in paper bags with the sanlights there was no popcorn even lower buds were solid and from my other led they didn't penetrate lower down I can see why there used commercially so top Mark's for them and pics to follow in a couple days :pass::bong::bravo:
Awesome! :slap:

Back