SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Anyway first blue cheese is down and drying in paper bags with the sanlights there was no popcorn even lower buds were solid and from my other led they didn't penetrate lower down I can see why there used commercially so top Mark's for them and pics to follow in a couple days :pass::bong::bravo:
@St. Tom whats up my friend, I cut limbs off and put them on cloths hanger for 2 dys them cut the buds off and jared them I done every thing right I thought burped as directed and it's been a month nd I still don"nt have the smell of weed obviously im doing something wrong any suggestions? thanks, your plants are looking awesome bro

@St. Tom whats up my friend, I cut limbs off and put them on cloths hanger for 2 dys them cut the buds off and jared them I done every thing right I thought burped as directed and it's been a month nd I still don"nt have the smell of weed obviously im doing something wrong any suggestions? thanks, your plants are looking awesome bro
Some strains have a very low odour and smell quite fruity once you have them in the jars mine have always changed after a while but I dry all mine in brown paper bags so I never get that hay smell people get maybe as I said it was a low odour strain and to be honest sometimes I'd prefer it not to reek how does it taste pal

Anyway first blue cheese is down and drying in paper bags with the sanlights there was no popcorn even lower buds were solid and from my other led they didn't penetrate lower down I can see why there used commercially so top Mark's for them and pics to follow in a couple days :pass::bong::bravo:
That's the biggest thing I've noticed using the Qb's, the lowers are dense and also frost levels have increased! :d5:

That's the biggest thing I've noticed using the Qb's, the lowers are dense and also frost levels have increased! :d5:
have you got sanlights pal im super impressed with them

Couple of update pics all my young girls are happy I potted another up to the 15 ltr pot it's the thc bomb it's been challenging with having the youngster s waiting for the pots but onwards and upwards .the last blue cheese is on a flush and will be coming down at the weekend she's same as her sister wonderful colours and all buds I got no trim popcorn ect off either 2 plants I've harvested as the sanlights have light penetration that blows my old light s away I can see why there used in the commercial market aswell

Screenshot_20190214-104027_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-104108_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-104100_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-104050_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-104036_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190214-104123_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
What are that for rockets in first pic:drool:man sure you don't hit tent roof:rofl: is this a CO2 bag hanging in? Nice tent action:pass:
yes they look like rockets there solid all the way down though im proper happy with them and yes the co2 bag ive had a while i dont know if its still got any life left in it though maybe i will chuck after this grow ends and thanks for stopping by

Couple of update pics all my young girls are happy I potted another up to the 15 ltr pot it's the thc bomb it's been challenging with having the youngster s waiting for the pots but onwards and upwards .the last blue cheese is on a flush and will be coming down at the weekend she's same as her sister wonderful colours and all buds I got no trim popcorn ect off either 2 plants I've harvested as the sanlights have light penetration that blows my old light s away I can see why there used in the commercial market aswell

View attachment 1014730 View attachment 1014731 View attachment 1014732 View attachment 1014733 View attachment 1014734 View attachment 1014735

Excellent. That light is killing it!

Some strains have a very low odour and smell quite fruity once you have them in the jars mine have always changed after a while but I dry all mine in brown paper bags so I never get that hay smell people get maybe as I said it was a low odour strain and to be honest sometimes I'd prefer it not to reek how does it taste pal
@St. Tom thank's for the advise the OG Kush taste good,blueberry you can tell a different taste OG has a heavy high and B.B is a euphoric and up lifting I prefer the BB for the taste the OG is good for late evening smoke thank's st.tom also mephisto they are only a few strains and they produce 90g or less.I"m thinking about growing some Alaskan purple looks like I might have too scrog that strain have a good 1 friend

Back