SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Harvest pic off my 1st blue cheese plus she had root rot I cant imagine if I never had all off the issues I would of got maybe another 3rd easy but I'm more than happy with over 5 oz and still her sister to go thank you @SANlight also no popcorn so to speak the light penetration is off the charts and I have huge plans for the next 4
View attachment 1015697
ooohh Nooiice one dude.......looks absolutely fantastic...great job and i'm impressed with the SANlight as well....great results!!:smiley1:

my 2nd blue cheese has met her maker the girl who looked like rocket buds i will upload some pics when shes dried as all my girls go into brown paper bags its a great workaround as my tent is still always got girls in so i started out of necessity and now would dry 90 pcent this way but if it was the last plant i may hang some of the tops .. anyhow the only lady besides my new 3 week old girls is 10 weeks tmoz shes a stilton special from Mephisto and being in the tent before i gave her a good check over shes got some super thick buds that you only get in the small Mephisto strains so i will start checking tricomes later in the week and updates to follow on monday
Screenshot_20190214-104036_Gallery.jpg

Harvest pic off my 1st blue cheese plus she had root rot I cant imagine if I never had all off the issues I would of got maybe another 3rd easy but I'm more than happy with over 5 oz and still her sister to go thank you @SANlight also no popcorn so to speak the light penetration is off the charts and I have huge plans for the next 4
View attachment 1015697
Buds look great

week 13 ish on my journey my Mephisto stilton special is absolutely rocking now i could up her feed as the shared res caused me no end of problems so she's finishing up nicely on the res alone now at 71 days yound i think i can fatten her up slightly more so within 10 days she will be chopped depending on trichomes ..also the rest of the girls are all 21 days old also the 2nd pic plant in the airpot has a broken stem so I don't think she will make it
Screenshot_20190218-142950_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190218-142734_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190218-142954_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190218-143016_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190218-143007_Gallery.jpg

week 13 ish on my journey my Mephisto stilton special is absolutely rocking now i could up her feed as the shared res caused me no end of problems so she's finishing up nicely on the res alone now at 71 days yound i think i can fatten her up slightly more so within 10 days she will be chopped depending on trichomes ..also the rest of the girls are all 21 days old also the 2nd pic plant in the airpot has a broken stem so I don't think she will make it
View attachment 1016697 View attachment 1016698 View attachment 1016699 View attachment 1016700 View attachment 1016701
What a pretty plant !!!

Back