SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

That looks delicious Tom! Do you find paper bag to be the best way to dry?
yes but it started off with it being a necessity and as im a one man band i only take 1 plant down at a time so my tents always still in use so this fixed that but the bits i have hung in the past i just moved back onto the bags again there just easy manage i found this tutorial and here is the video for you to watch but its all user preference but it may help you in a jam :bong:

yes but it started off with it being a necessity and as im a one man band i only take 1 plant down at a time so my tents always still in use so this fixed that but the bits i have hung in the past i just moved back onto the bags again there just easy manage i found this tutorial and here is the video for you to watch but its all user preference but it may help you in a jam :bong:

Thanks! That was great!

well update day today i started taking down my Mephisto stilton special she was a tree of just thick buds that you only get with a Mephisto strain they know good genetics so its a win win situation combined with my sanlight Q6Ws also im tagging all testers just so they know were the sanlight test thread is as i dont like sending mass alerts but @SANlight are a real special product and i want to thank everyone for the support :pass::bighug: @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3

Screenshot_20190223-194727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190223-194721_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190223-194714_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190223-194709_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190223-194706_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190223-194702_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great tom mate...great work showing what those lights can do
:pass::pass:
sound pal is that your test panel that you just put up also going by what ive pulled down with all my issues at the start i think im easy gonna get a gram per wat off these 4 girls im going to total it all up after this last lot drys am so happy with the sanlights though

Back