SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

I love it when they prey to Ra.......:bow:
yes i think there praying to the sun gods vapo do you think i should start both my cheese girls on bloom feed now there hitting week 5 tday

yes i think there praying to the sun gods vapo do you think i should start both my cheese girls on bloom feed now there hitting week 5 tday
...I hit them with bloom now but some go 30-35 days.....but im on a perpetual so I follow my chart...:smiley1:

...I hit them with bloom now but some go 30-35 days.....but im on a perpetual so I follow my chart...:smiley1:
just always good to have a 2nd opinion there still stretching so maybe i will run them till the end of the week and start them then

...just checking bro....but not the one in the last picture....that one should have been on bloom nutes loooooong ago lol :pass:
sorry pal yes she has been on bloom nutes for around 9 days now lol i should of explained the other 3 are on my auto res all on veg feed but when i put the 2 cheese girls on bloom they will all be on the res as im hand feeding the elder girl till they caught up

week 7 pics i was a little bit rough on my Stilton girl and split her stem tying her down hopefully she will recover i closed it and taped it up so fingers crossed plus my supercropped girl carried on like nothing had happened and in the past the girls i super cropped were my 7 oz plus girls i grew so i know they can take it ..well enough waffling elder lady is 7 weeks today blue cheese the 2 on the left are just over 5 weeks but are flying so started flower feed today and my damaged stilton is 29 days old but I'm just gonna have to see how she recovers also my lights are at 40 cm above my canopy temps around 26c lights on and rh about 50

Screenshot_20190107-163931_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-163926_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-163922_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-164044_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-163954_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-163941_Gallery.jpg

Very nice, I like how you have LST and Topped some of the plants, looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for stopping by my friend these genetics nowadays can take a lot of training topping ect as long as they're healthy but i have gone to town a little this time :pass::bighug: and i appreciate the support

week 7 pics i was a little bit rough on my Stilton girl and split her stem tying her down hopefully she will recover i closed it and taped it up so fingers crossed plus my supercropped girl carried on like nothing had happened and in the past the girls i super cropped were my 7 oz plus girls i grew so i know they can take it ..well enough waffling elder lady is 7 weeks today blue cheese the 2 on the left are just over 5 weeks but are flying so started flower feed today and my damaged stilton is 29 days old but I'm just gonna have to see how she recovers also my lights are at 40 cm above my canopy temps around 26c lights on and rh about 50

View attachment 997014 View attachment 997015 View attachment 997016 View attachment 997017 View attachment 997018 View attachment 997019

Was considering whether or not to defoliate & super crop a little, but after seeing your work I think I might be ok to take off maybe 50%???

image.jpeg

Back