SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Congrats on the grow of the year @St. Tom :d5:
Your new badge looks shiney lol :pass:
@St. Tom
I need my shades :thumbsup:

upload_2018-12-18_9-46-55.jpeg

Not much happening with Xmas upon us my girls are doing great . these pics are just as the light flipped on my back big girl is 5 weeks old now the 2 cheese the next eldest are at week 3 and the Mephisto stilton is at week 2 they are all on my autopot res now besides the youngster plus there all on 18/6 light schedule And are loving the sanlight s my temp lights on is around 26c also one last thing i started some late training on the back lady shes took to it great
Screenshot_20181224-154715_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181224-154702_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181224-154720_Gallery.jpg

Merry Christmas bro!

As I said before, with or without your SanLight, you're gonna kick ass 9.9 times outta 10! You're just that great of a grower!

Don't even look like they ever had any issues! Great grow bro!
thanks pal have a great xmas to you and family

Some great flowers forming on my white train I'm super excited to see how they finish under the sanlight s
Screenshot_20181226-222131_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181226-222105_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181226-222053_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181226-222027_Gallery.jpg

week 6 of my sanlight adventure plants seen to love there new home my humidity has corrected itself so im only using the humidifier if it gets below 50 temps generally stay in the 76 f to 80f so im right where i want to be at .:pass:all my girls are different ages i don't know why i did it this way but i do like a continuous harvest they are all praying to the lights and i have them hung around 50 to 60 cm why still in veg and will be lowering slightly to 40 as my Mephisto white train is just started flower nutes today at week 6 .hes off the autopot res till his 3 sisters catch up they are all on the res and are 2 blue cheese from dinafem at week 4 and another Mephisto lady a Stilton at week 3 anyhow here are some pics ive had purple stems here and there and have had this is the past as it gets a little too cold even with my tube heater on it never gets below 20c but i never have any problems going by previous grows i will just have to monitor it any tips are always welcome though plus ive had a sod of a cold over xmas so dont mind the spelling ect im just riding it out but the lights are amazing
leaves happy.jpg
lights sanlight.jpg
tent shot.jpg
w3 stilton mephisoe.jpg
w4 cheese.jpg
white train w 6.jpg

Back