SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Week 8 on my white train and 6 on blue cheese these are lights off pics from before all 3 are on the same flower feed I needed to dial my feed back as got slight yellow tips on my blue cheese so from 1.5 ec I've now took it to 1.3 so i will up it slowly.. my lights on temps have been a steady 81f And 50 rh without using the humidifier so that's good and lights off about 74f anyhow here are some pics I can't wait to see how far I can push my next girls as I'm pretty well dialed in besides sharing the res
View attachment 999910 View attachment 999911 View attachment 999912 View attachment 999913 View attachment 999914 View attachment 999915
Looking great as usual my friend! Very nice buds.

Week 8 on my white train and 6 on blue cheese these are lights off pics from before all 3 are on the same flower feed I needed to dial my feed back as got slight yellow tips on my blue cheese so from 1.5 ec I've now took it to 1.3 so i will up it slowly.. my lights on temps have been a steady 81f And 50 rh without using the humidifier so that's good and lights off about 74f anyhow here are some pics I can't wait to see how far I can push my next girls as I'm pretty well dialed in besides sharing the res
View attachment 999910 View attachment 999911 View attachment 999912 View attachment 999913 View attachment 999914 View attachment 999915
Alright dude! Everything is looking sweet ✌✌
Just one thing i need to say, you should take your temp gauge off the side of tent as it will give you a false reading, not by much but it will be a little out! Try janging it in the middle of your tent if you can, just a few inches below the canopy line is best!
✌✌

Alright dude! Everything is looking sweet ✌✌
Just one thing i need to say, you should take your temp gauge off the side of tent as it will give you a false reading, not by much but it will be a little out! Try janging it in the middle of your tent if you can, just a few inches below the canopy line is best!
✌✌
i know cheers pal any tips are welcome but i have 2 more lower plus a digital temp gun my leaf temp is 2f or 3f lower below that also if you notice the one beside it i can view my temps from another room its a cheap weather station best 12 quid i ever spent also heres a pic of the younger plant whos stem i split at 5 week i forgot to upload it earlier also big thanks to @E Grower aswell
20190113_182856.jpg
20190113_155140.jpg

i know cheers pal any tips are welcome but i have 2 more lower plus a digital temp gun my leaf temp is 2f or 3f lower below that also if you notice the one beside it i can view my temps from another room its a cheap weather station best 12 quid i ever spent also heres a pic of the younger plant whos stem i split at 5 week i forgot to upload it earlier also big thanks to @E Grower aswell
View attachment 1000041 View attachment 1000042
Ahh i see, well, i didnt see them lol!
By the sounds of it all you need is a green screen and you could make your own weather reports lol!
Can i ask a favour mate!?
When you get a chance, could you take a temp reading of the outside of your tent with the gun??
Ive always wondered what the difference is between both sides of the fabric!!
Obviously the ambient room temp will affect it but would still be good to know ✌✌

Back