SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Morning folks well my tops are getting super heavy now so the whole 4x4 tent there starting leaning towards the right and least I've got the walls to stop them
20240209_073516.jpg
20240209_073501.jpg
20240209_073436.jpg
20240209_073508.jpg

I'm just wondering what an introduction of fermented insect Frass would do for your girls with your program.
While it does have some simple and complex nutritional benefits, I think the immune response would be the desired result. I don't use the fermented insect frass for the NPK, but do take it into consideration for total nutrition.
With their system you use, is there a source of chitin?

Now where you're located, I have no idea where you can pick up ready made ferment, but it's not that difficult to make yourself.

It could easily be made with labs, but I would probably make it with EM1. Eric Lancaster, former Executive VP of Teraganix, was my go-to guy for cannabis use of EM1. But he and his partners sold the company and now he's doing his own thing in Tucson as a probiotic consultant for large agricultural projects.

I just called Teraganix, they're local to me , and talk to them about this and they will have someone give me a call. If this person has a known and proven recipe, I'll make it and test it with clones on this upcoming run. I already have a finished insect frass ferment purchased from BAS and I will continue using that in all the other girls in this run as normal. If I had a bunch of clones, I could have some controls, homemade ferment, and store bought ferment plants. I might run that test in a later Grow to see whether there is a difference in using the EM1 versus labs.

It could be a viable option to take this crazy grow to the next level.

I'm just wondering what an introduction of fermented insect Frass would do for your girls with your program.
While it does have some simple and complex nutritional benefits, I think the immune response would be the desired result. I don't use the fermented insect frass for the NPK, but do take it into consideration for total nutrition.
With their system you use, is there a source of chitin?

Now where you're located, I have no idea where you can pick up ready made ferment, but it's not that difficult to make yourself.

It could easily be made with labs, but I would probably make it with EM1. Eric Lancaster, former Executive VP of Teraganix, was my go-to guy for cannabis use of EM1. But he and his partners sold the company and now he's doing his own thing in Tucson as a probiotic consultant for large agricultural projects.

I just called Teraganix, they're local to me , and talk to them about this and they will have someone give me a call. If this person has a known and proven recipe, I'll make it and test it with clones on this upcoming run. I already have a finished insect frass ferment purchased from BAS and I will continue using that in all the other girls in this run as normal. If I had a bunch of clones, I could have some controls, homemade ferment, and store bought ferment plants. I might run that test in a later Grow to see whether there is a difference in using the EM1 versus labs.

It could be a viable option to take this crazy grow to the next level.
Talking about ferments...My pile...after it rested for a month with 30kg of Bokashi, 10-20kg Biochar and 2kg of insect frass pellets for a good measure :)
1707489197961 _small.jpg

Talking about ferments...My pile...after it rested for a month with 30kg of Bokashi, 10-20kg Biochar and 2kg of insect frass pellets for a good measure :)
View attachment 1664455
the only problem with this id never bring that indoors to use in my tent as I know organic is bugs eating and pooping etc but I feel this is why I've never had thrips or any other pests and to be honest it always put me off using soil so I think my paranoia has helped me keep my tents bug free also @WildBill I think maybe some folks local to you could benefit from whatever super soil you end up making also I know bob knows tons about soil benefits etc so he's got tone more to contribute than me .also @Heart of flowers thanks for the rep and for popping back here

Hi, mate. Love those nice fat, heavy buds.

I was in the grow shop today to buy a some autopot connectors and ended up picking up a little bottle of organic grow. Was planning to feed a little throughout veg to see if it helps with growth. Have you done anything similar?

Qb

the only problem with this id never bring that indoors to use in my tent as I know organic is bugs eating and pooping etc but I feel this is why I've never had thrips or any other pests and to be honest it always put me off using soil so I think my paranoia has helped me keep my tents bug free also @WildBill I think maybe some folks local to you could benefit from whatever super soil you end up making also I know bob knows tons about soil benefits etc so he's got tone more to contribute than me .also @Heart of flowers thanks for the rep and for popping back here
I got bugs galore in both of my 20 gallon pots right now! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :biggrin:
I just looked at the avocados I put in there yesterday, mainly for the worms. My compost mites and other beetles have already found it! They are tearing it up and doing business! The ones in my worm bin already have worm orgies underneath them!:eyebrows::funny::funny:

Yup, that and it's heavy lifting mixing all the soil at these amounts. But the frass pellets are dry and bug free, lol. Just use a handful when mixing the soil in the pot or as a topdressing. As soon as it gets wet it'll disintegrate.

Hi, mate. Love those nice fat, heavy buds.

I was in the grow shop today to buy a some autopot connectors and ended up picking up a little bottle of organic grow. Was planning to feed a little throughout veg to see if it helps with growth. Have you done anything similar?

Qb
im pretty chuffed with them bro and thanks
I got bugs galore in both of my 20 gallon pots right now! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :biggrin:
I just looked at the avocados I put in there yesterday, mainly for the worms. My compost mites and other beetles have already found it! They are tearing it up and doing business! The ones in my worm bin already have worm orgies underneath them!:eyebrows::funny::funny:
I think bugs, especially flying ones would make me go back to coco as between you and me my grow room is a bedroom so if I got the room infested wifey would hound me to death or try to chop my balls off lol .married bliss they call it but to be fair my mrs is pretty placid

Back