SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Is definitely light-bleaching mate.. can be a 'hotspot' that comes from the light/the reflection of the walls of your tent. Something is giving it too many photons so the bleaching occurs.. it is often in the middle of the room, right under the light. Doesn't have to be the highest standing flower in the room.

They look mighty fine bro so keep it up :headbang:, don't worry about one bleached bud.. and you can still smoke it.

Cheers

I dimmed all 3 lights in both tents down to 90 pcent and that should keep all the girls happy :shooty: Anyhow day 31 of flower for the Kerosene krash and purpleogpunch and they both seem to be very happy
20240205_202257.jpg
20240205_202252.jpg
20240205_202309.jpg

just wanted to see if this works its a photo mashup but I used a template off Instagram I thought it looked quite snazzy also @Qbgrower thanks for all the kind words

just wanted to see if this works its a photo mashup but I used a template off Instagram I thought it looked quite snazzy also @Qbgrower thanks for all the kind words

Looks good but for me, a bit quick at each pic. I'm nit-picking about like a half second longer.

As I've said I have 1 kerosene krash in each tent either with 1 purpleogpunch in the small tent and 3 in the larger anyhow they are both left front so the first video is of her and the 2nd one too she's the greener girl. Also huge thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for spoiling me these last few grows also you may notice I have a bent over main top if anyone's curious I bashed her accidentally

As I've said I have 1 kerosene krash in each tent either with 1 purpleogpunch in the small tent and 3 in the larger anyhow they are both left front so the first video is of her and the 2nd one too she's the greener girl. Also huge thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for spoiling me these last few grows also you may notice I have a bent over main top if anyone's curious I bashed her accidentally
View attachment 1664204
View attachment 1664205
They're looking mighty fine, not long now. I'll have some more IG material for you in about 11 weeks ;)

They're looking mighty fine, not long now. I'll have some more IG material for you in about 11 weeks ;)
Even Any old material is great my friend but hit me up for sure whatever you want posting
Amazing plants brother. You make it look sooooo easy!! ♥
I have to admit Bob there's no easier way of growing for me and I think I'm getting more control after each run but I've gotta tip my hat to you for tips and tricks on my crossover to organic and a few others. My other 3 purple og punch

Even Any old material is great my friend but hit me up for sure whatever you want posting

I have to admit Bob there's no easier way of growing for me and I think I'm getting more control after each run but I've gotta tip my hat to you for tips and tricks on my crossover to organic and a few others. My other 3 purple og punch
View attachment 1664301
That's why we're here for buddy!! #sharingiscaring ♥♥♥

Back