SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

How to you like your new Mars fan, I like how quiet they are.
remember i thought mine was the new one but mines the 2-speed white one I only paid about 20 quid for it and even on 1 speed it is quite powerful and is still oscillating at least so I think the ones you are seeing are the AC infinity ones as I have 2 but once 1 of these pack in I will grab a new mars 3 speed version
That would be nice to know. I've got two of them still sitting in the box.
I haven't heard anything bad about them bro and id assume yours are the same as deanos
Also another vid from this eve

remember i thought mine was the new one but mines the 2-speed white one I only paid about 20 quid for it and even on 1 speed it is quite powerful and is still oscillating at least so I think the ones you are seeing are the AC infinity ones as I have 2 but once 1 of these pack in I will grab a new mars 3 speed version

I haven't heard anything bad about them bro and id assume yours are the same as deanos
Also another vid from this eve
View attachment 1665186
You're right, it's the AC ones in the vid upon second inspection ;) virtually identical in appearance.

AC infinity ones as I have 2
Ac infinity is currently giving away free replacement fans if you have the oscillating ones. All you need is your order number from where you got it

Ac infinity is currently giving away free replacement fans if you have the oscillating ones. All you need is your order number from where you got it
That's quite the service to the buyers!! Respect for AC Infinity!!

I was doing a lights off video just before they were due to come and as you can see on the video it's come on about half way through. Anyhow week 7 of flower today and the 2 back girls should be ready I recon but trichomes show when it's optimal so I will post that soon

I was doing a lights off video just before they were due to come and as you can see on the video it's come on about half way through. Anyhow week 7 of flower today and the 2 back girls should be ready I recon but trichomes show when it's optimal so I will post that soon
View attachment 1665583
What a lovely looking garden, full of green goodness ;)

New gen 2 fan on its way to me for free.

Great service.

Qb

Back