SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Those first gen fans are still just Trucking along! Mine are too!:headbang::headbang::pass:

Girls look great! Looks like they're about to get real busy!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Using them till they die and go to fan heaven bill lol anyhow heres the small tent these 2 the canopy is staying quite level but all the plants in both tents have a lot of stretching to go
20240820_090601.jpg
20240820_090515.jpg

No bro I thought it would be OK but she just ended up going very limp so I lost a load of the main top but seems it was a while ago all the lowers took over also @Antonio_DutchPassion suggest me getting a net in fact I do have 1 but till I find it I tied her like she was under a net sort of thing. also one thing with me I will show you the good the bad and the fuck ups
View attachment 1700386View attachment 1700387View attachment 1700388
Shit happens mate, best now is to take a clean scissor, or rose cutter and make a clean cut on the part that has broken off, because leaving it like this can become a problematic spot for nastiness to accumulate, maybe pathogens or little creatures. Making a straight clean cut will help the plant to protect it
Using them till they die and go to fan heaven bill lol anyhow heres the small tent these 2 the canopy is staying quite level but all the plants in both tents have a lot of stretching to go
View attachment 1701183View attachment 1701184View attachment 1701185
What a jungle! :growing:Don't be afraid to strip her leaves even more, she will recover easily during the coming weeks, strong fat stems that are shown already though! Massive cola's incoming!! :cool1:

Shit happens mate, best now is to take a clean scissor, or rose cutter and make a clean cut on the part that has broken off, because leaving it like this can become a problematic spot for nastiness to accumulate, maybe pathogens or little creatures. Making a straight clean cut will help the plant to protect it

What a jungle! :growing:Don't be afraid to strip her leaves even more, she will recover easily during the coming weeks, strong fat stems that are shown already though! Massive cola's incoming!! :cool1:
There growing pretty awesome and I'm taking leaves off like you said and I'm expecting some banging tops m8 for sure

Hi folks I will post pics daily soon as plants in veg or early flower arnt very interesting but we're on day 10 now so this is my fav time for sure. The first pic are my smaller tent ich strain and the 4x4 there is a lights on time and off I also gave the front big girl a extra tab to keep her going as she's huge and could fill a 4x4. I will also start pk feeding weekly very soon

Good evening Grow Fam.
sorry bro. Wrong forum. Stoney edits… :crying: :bighug:
No problems my bro also the 2 ich sisters are looking great I think and they will be started on pk at the weekend as there at day 13 of flower. Anyhow more vids later as I don't post as much in veg mode but now I love seeing the differance each day also all my plants this time around are @Antonio_DutchPassion s crosses and I feel honoured to grow them as he doesn't let just anyone grow them but he's worked with me for ages with tips and going to organic growing

Here we go folks some lovelly video of my other 2x2 @Antonio_DutchPassion crosses so these 4 girls are loving life and will start there pk on Friday as there at day 14 of flower today I also popped another biotab in the front left monster of a girl. I'm hoping to get another 4x4 tent after this run as I can't work on the back girls with no side access as my shitty tent I'm using now is 7 yrs old and it was a budget one at that

Hello folks I've got 2 vids Today and at last I can name my 2 in the 76x76x180 there are just released today but my friend Antonio give me some early so there ice cream haze from Dutch passion. Also my 4x4 tent I will pop the initials of the others sc x mbk in the front and sbs x mbk are the back

Just a quick one for the weekend and Holy shit balls look at the big left hand side one she's absolutely gonna fill out massively in the 4x4 . The ice cream haze also folks I'm thinking about lifting the left hand side girl in the smaller tent maybe on a tub of some kind as I've done previously

Back