SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

@WildBill thanks for the rep and it normally smells either Dank or not that's the best description you will get and talking about Dank this strawberry chemdawg I took down was one of the smelliest strains to date

And how did that smell then? Or just smelly I guess :crying:

Just joking mate, some can describe aroma's and taste quite extensively and others just don't have that, it can be a difference in the tasting pallet too. At least I'm glad to hear you liked it! :yay:

And how did that smell then? Or just smelly I guess :crying:

Just joking mate, some can describe aroma's and taste quite extensively and others just don't have that, it can be a difference in the tasting pallet too. At least I'm glad to hear you liked it! :yay:
i know something for sure the trichomes and cream smell is absolutely lovely and I open the Grove bag just to take whiffs also my friend can tell me every taste a bud has too lemons skittles etc I'm just nose and taste blind

Not much to post I now have my ugly strawberry chemdawg who's at least resembles a plant that's well in flower and her and the other cheese puff are 9 weeks in flower tommorow and I've taken this girl off the res now and they will be both top fed till they finish up .also I ended up with 2 banger plants and 2 that needed extra work but I've took on board so much this time and I'm going to do another run the same again organically

Not much to post I now have my ugly strawberry chemdawg who's at least resembles a plant that's well in flower and her and the other cheese puff are 9 weeks in flower tommorow and I've taken this girl off the res now and they will be both top fed till they finish up .also I ended up with 2 banger plants and 2 that needed extra work but I've took on board so much this time and I'm going to do another run the same again organically
View attachment 1585183
View attachment 1585184
thanks Antonio also ya dont realise how many reprieves this girl has had as she s been on death row most of her life and do ya recon she needs at least another 2 weeks

Well folks I'm super impressed with this but here's my cheese puffs zheatoes dry bud shots I never got a huge amount but its organic weed

20230421_141847.jpg
20230421_141903.jpg

Back