SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Those buds look delish and glad to see you also keep some parts of the leaves. There's way to much trichomes on them as is and curing the buds will also cure those leaves in my opinion. :thanks: for another fine grow mate!!:toke:

Here we go folks new recruits 2 Kerosene Krash and 4 cheese 🧀 puffs zheatoes for my other tent
Screenshot_20230422_161232_Gallery.jpg

Hay ma,man . What's the best cheese strain you have smoked? Auto or photo no preference.
i haven't really had a cheese strain in a couple of years but blue cheese was the last memorable one also I think some autos are on par with photos for sure also @Dank Nuggets knows his cheese as he put me onto this strain

i haven't really had a cheese strain in a couple of years but blue cheese was the last memorable one also I think some autos are on par with photos for sure also @Dank Nuggets knows his cheese as he put me onto this strain
cheers mate.
My slaughtered lamb has the blue cheese from dinafem in the mix crossed with my SOS cheese line. Dank sure likes a cheese mate . I sent him some nitro cheese photo so it will be nice to see his grow this year. Always delivers the goods.
Thanks mate :pighug:

cheers mate.
My slaughtered lamb has the blue cheese from dinafem in the mix crossed with my SOS cheese line. Dank sure likes a cheese mate . I sent him some nitro cheese photo so it will be nice to see his grow this year. Always delivers the goods.
That was the blue cheese one I last smoked too from dinafem and it sounds like your taking the best out of stuff and improving on it. also mate you've already got your following and I can really see things blowing up for you in maybe the next few months

That was the blue cheese one I last smoked too from dinafem and it sounds like your taking the best out of stuff and improving on it. also mate you've already got your following and I can really see things blowing up for you in maybe the next few months
Best of the best mate. :salute:

cheers mate.
I do love a cheese but it’s just a pheno of skunk number 1 that Sam the skunk man brought to Holland and exidos was a collective of rave organisers that grew it and at some point in England some 1 said it smelled cheesy so that’s what stuck, big Buddha breed it to not have such a cheese smell so you could grow it without getting caught. I have a collection of different cheese at the moment I’m growing x2 cheese grabs (exidos cheese x gorilla glue #4) from sawney and x2 grandpas (exidos cheese x ethos grandpas stash from jeano. Black cheese will be getting grown this year 2, it’s weird since I started cheese again I’m seeing it every where think I woke up a monster

Good weed never go's away mate . It's us that keeps it going.

I made the slaughtered lamb for that simple reason , to keep the dinafem blue cheese alive . Who has seeds of that?
It would be nice to see Dinafem make a return after their Spanish inquisition or pop up under a Suedo. BTW I didn't know your SL had their blue cheese it :toke:

Back