SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

ones about 5 days younger lol
@Qbgrower plus bro ive never lost a bud to mould in the bags and I even forgot about 1 bag no messing for over 3 weeks and as it was chunky bud it was just a bit overdried and I put a boveda in a grove bad with it to help it along and smoked it once it reached about 60 rh .also I don't even worry were I put them most times even with my lights on I put them on the floor of my tent as no light gets in the bags plus it keeps the smell in but this works for me but we are just spitballing here between friends also 6 years I've done this now :d5::biggrin: also just added pics .plus my 2 Kerosene krash are ready to be potted up but no rush with them being photos View attachment 1584169View attachment 1584170View attachment 1584171View attachment 1584172
Your Kerosene sisters are looking good,:toke: mine topped it-self at the 5th node, producing two colas all by itself, It saved me doing it :jointman:

Paper bags are an essential part of my dry and cure process... I was introduced to them just after joining the site along with Grove bags, both make the process as easy as possible.
My Rucu Cucu this morning...
View attachment 1584185
Cheers mate. I've been using brown paper bags since I joined here too. They work great. Same with grove bags they are a game changer. No opening of mason jars and the noise and space they take up.

It was just an article that I read that did it a bit different to what I normally do. It's always good to ask and bounce ideas off my friends here to keep me in the right.

Have you tried any of your rocu cocu yet? I think @St. Tom has grown it before if I'm not mistaken.

Qb

Cheers mate. I've been using brown paper bags since I joined here too. They work great. Same with grove bags they are a game changer. No opening of mason jars and the noise and space they take up.

It was just an article that I read that did it a bit different to what I normally do. It's always good to ask and bounce ideas off my friends here to keep me in the right.

Have you tried any of your rocu cocu yet? I think @St. Tom has grown it before if I'm not mistaken.

Qb
the plant i grew was a mess and the bud wasn't of great quality I gave most of it away but panty punch and thunder banana are bangers also macNcrack A friend sent me a bit of that to smoke and that was a boomer too also @Talonxracer your buds look a load better than mine did also the way you put them in the bags I do the same but I've got Bluetooth meters so I can check in an app but it just shows great minds think alike :d5: :pass:

Your Kerosene sisters are looking good,:toke: mine topped it-self at the 5th node, producing two colas all by itself, It saved me doing it :jointman:
i will end up topping these but with them being photos I weren't in mt normal rush to pot them up but I think the bigger girl will need to be potted up really soon as shes 11 days old

the plant i grew was a mess and the bud wasn't of great quality I gave most of it away but panty punch and thunder banana are bangers also macNcrack A friend sent me a bit of that to smoke and that was a boomer too also @Talonxracer your buds look a load better than mine did also the way you put them in the bags I do the same but I've got Bluetooth meters so I can check in an app but it just shows great minds think alike :d5: :pass:
Thanks for the rep,,,,, the Bluetooth meters sound cool. I quick dried some Rucu Cucu and it had a nice intense high. I am really liking the basically "water only" organic living soil growing.

Thanks for the rep,,,,, the Bluetooth meters sound cool. I quick dried some Rucu Cucu and it had a nice intense high. I am really liking the basically "water only" organic living soil growing.
these are like the ones ive got I bought 4 from china for about 10 quid but very handy if ya see them cheap
also regarding the organics I know I can get bigger harvests with coco but I'm used to that but these next ones will all be grown the same as I picked up lots of knowledge off a load of you lot
Sexy looking plant's mate. Very nice indeed .
thank you my brudda it means a lot

Here's my 2 new recruits Kerosene Krash for my smaller tent at day 8 and 4 maybe these 2 maybe getting potted up at the weekend if the biotabs water only mix. also here a couple of pics of our handsome Alfie the 2nd pic after a hard day's farming.also @Bob's Auto's @Dank Nuggets I think the scope will be coming out tomorrow as im also thinking the strawberry chemdawg may be close too and id love your opinion on her too and i appreciate everyone who comes back here in fact most of the peeps on afn are not hard to like but ive got close to a fair few of you :bighug::d5:View attachment 1583034View attachment 1583028View attachment 1583029
View attachment 1583033
View attachment 1583030
Alfie out for the count with his wee legs tucked in lol
love seeing animal pics. i love animals and weed so its a win win.
what other beauties do u have mate?

Thats the wife's horse frizzbee and Alfie lying on his new bedding I think . also I took the back strawberry chemdawg down today but only snagged a couple of images but there was loads of tops like them
IMG-20230413-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20230413-WA0008.jpg
20230417_120159.jpg
20230417_120131.jpg

IMG-20230416-WA0000.jpg

Back