SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Good weed never go's away mate . It's us that keeps it going.

I made the slaughtered lamb for that simple reason , to keep the dinafem blue cheese alive . Who has seeds of that?
It is a mighty fine cultivar one of my favourite smokes is the SL I am a cheese lover through and through

Some vids from last night the 2nd strawberry chemdawg is at least resembling a proper plant in flower now also 2nd video is my last cheese 🧀 puffs zheetos she's very close to done

New recruits I'm going to top the 2 Kerosene Krash girls in the next day or so also the 4 cheese 🧀 puffs are looking happy too also alfie with his toy German shepherd he s bit its nose off up to now
20230424_220713.jpg
20230424_215845.jpg
20230424_215841.jpg

Here we go my friends I need people's opinions on my ugly duckling she's close to 70 days in flower now so my question is how long do you think she's got left @hope2grow @NORB YIPPLS @Del boy @Sawney_bean @Qbgrower @Talonxracer @Antonio_DutchPassion @Vapo @Cooterjuice @DeanOnAuto @The Dalai Farmer also my last cheese 🧀 puffs May be coming down tomorrow
View attachment 1587611
View attachment 1587612
Hello st they look stacked very nice they must be close at 70 days :thumbsup:

70 days in flower, so about 85-90 days total? I would say anytime now, how do the trichomes look? I like some amber, but I also look at the condition of the trichomes, when the heads look all wobbly, leaning over on the stem it is time to harvest(for me)

Depends on preference of bud . But I would go another 10 day at least then down it comes. Some big girls just like to eat and don't know when to stop. Easy 100 day's if kept going.

Back