SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Thats the wife's horse frizzbee and Alfie lying on his new bedding I think . also I took the back strawberry chemdawg down today but only snagged a couple of images but there was loads of tops like them View attachment 1584373View attachment 1584374View attachment 1584375View attachment 1584376
View attachment 1584377View attachment 1584378
beautifull mate, i love chestnuts there really nice looking
we have 4 minis. 2 fallabella and 2 shetlands atm but have laods of chihuahuas and chinese cresteds, ferrets, pigieons chickens turtle cats. its mental here some days with chickens and horses taking themselves into thd house for a walk.
We used to rescue animals up until we had a child and now we just take things easy and relax with them lol

Lovely buds you have taken down mate! Proper stuff :headbang:

Really looking forward to your Kerosene Krash grow, make sure to either top/fim them and to give them enough veg period because stretch is kinda limited. These will be banging!:cheers:

Lovely buds you have taken down mate! Proper stuff :headbang:

Really looking forward to your Kerosene Krash grow, make sure to either top/fim them and to give them enough veg period because stretch is kinda limited. These will be banging!:cheers:
As you can see she was waiting to be repotted and check those lovely roots on here also for anyone that's interested this is the biotabs water only method so if your plants not huge it could take you all the way to the finish
biotabs water only silicon flash.PNG 20230417_143728.jpg 20230417_143738.jpg 20230417_143829.jpg

Few pics from today all 4 cheese puffs are up and the 2 Kerosene Krash have settled into there pots so here's my next line up for say the next few 12 to 14 weeks also I'm going to put a lot of the lessons learnt going forwards in organics
20230418_175130.jpg
20230418_175138.jpg
20230418_175142.jpg
20230418_175135.jpg

4 puffs this time they must of impressed you, hows the drying two puffs smelling now fruits n cheese?
I've only took the first one down and the last girls finishing off now and I think you know full well why I'm running 4 this time as its meant to be an absolute banger.also I'm the worsed person in the world describing smells lol

I've only took the first one down and the last girls finishing off now and I think you know full well why I'm running 4 this time as its meant to be an absolute banger.also I'm the worsed person in the world describing smells lol
I forgot you hadn't a nose send some to me i will smell it and send it straight back :jointman::muahaha:

We maybe be able to sort something bro leave it with me
Lol im joking but Wouldn't say no to anything cheese ever. If the the post man has a cheese sandwich and a bowl of fruit for his packed lunch you could get away with it maybe?

@WildBill thanks for the rep and it normally smells either Dank or not that's the best description you will get and talking about Dank this strawberry chemdawg I took down was one of the smelliest strains to date

Back