SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Looking great mate.

Those photoperiods are frostier than a cold Scottish morning in the middle of winter.

Qb
I think there the most sugar coated I've grown
Wreckin it as usual matey.. photos.. autos.. coco.. soil.. autopots.. turn your hand to anything.. proper grow skills my friend :worship: :pighug:
A lot of these will be going outdoors but at least I have lots of options and thanks

Are you doing anything different apart from the 12/12? Is there a bigger swing in temps between light on and off? Or do you think it's just genetics?

Qb

Are you doing anything different apart from the 12/12? Is there a bigger swing in temps between light on and off? Or do you think it's just genetics?

Qb
temps wise now in there at lights off is 22c and it gets to about 27 at lights on that's my lights on 100 per cent not dimmed and really everything is the same routine with autos besides I go a bit heavier on the feed with photos also one more thing I've noticed with photo plants too autoflowers they seem to drink a lot less than the auto strains meaning I have to fill my res less with photo s

Some doggy and foal pics today zeta first meeting the new foal they touched noses and it amazing how clever the little girl is for 5 days old @Suki813 @DDubs
20220514_132102.jpg

Some doggy and foal pics today zeta first meeting the new foal they touched noses and it amazing how clever the little girl is for 5 days old @Suki813 @DDubs View attachment 1458798
That’s nice your dog is good my old German Shepard would of probably tried to hump the horse, once he chased sheep for an hour b4 I could catch him when I found him he was laying with the sheep both of them completely knacked sheep was absolutely fine but glad farmer didn’t see me

That’s nice your dog is good my old German Shepard would of probably tried to hump the horse, once he chased sheep for an hour b4 I could catch him when I found him he was laying with the sheep both of them completely knacked sheep was absolutely fine but glad farmer didn’t see me
She's pretty much grown up with horses but only some stables she will go with certain ones as she's terrified of certain horses lol but seeing that today with her was one of the nicest things I've ever seen

She's pretty much grown up with horses but only some stables she will go with certain ones as she's terrified of certain horses lol but seeing that today with her was one of the nicest things I've ever seen
Showed my Mrs that pic and told her they touched noses.

She's after your dog now. :rofl:

Qb

humboldtxseedstockers this being my first of these cross strains as I love humboltd and seedstockers so here is my thunder banana photo strain at day 43 but she's an 11 week flower but she's in great shape also the last pic is my 2litre rocu cucu photo strain same age here but she's an 8 week flower so gonna be finished in a couple of weeks
20220514_230806.jpg
20220514_230809.jpg
20220514_230811.jpg
20220514_230831.jpg

Back