SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some more pics the last 3 are more showing my rocu cucu 2 litre bottle she's in the middle and I think she be the first to finish and the girl in the very last pic is my thunder banana who is an 11 week flower strain so will be last finish as I'm approaching week 7 of flower tomorrow
20220518_230911.jpg
20220518_230910.jpg
20220518_230903.jpg
20220518_230858.jpg
20220518_230832.jpg
20220518_230843.jpg

Those are going to be some massive colas.

Qb
That's wat I'm hoping and they should start swelling a bit more as they get close to finishing and I think the 2 litre will be the first one to chop and thanks again bro

Hey @St. Tom
Wow that is a tent full of monsters!
Very nice I was looking at the rocu cucu but I only have a 2' x 2' tent right now, after decommissioning my main cab.
The sheer size of that plant in a 2 liter bottle, well don their my friend!
Hopefully I will be back to growing come the autumn and I am soo looking forward to that.
Life just isn't the same if I haven't got a grow on!

Hey @St. Tom
Wow that is a tent full of monsters!
Very nice I was looking at the rocu cucu but I only have a 2' x 2' tent right now, after decommissioning my main cab.
The sheer size of that plant in a 2 liter bottle, well don their my friend!
Hopefully I will be back to growing come the autumn and I am soo looking forward to that.
Life just isn't the same if I haven't got a grow on!
hello my bro I was expecting you to pop back in sooner or later as I know you sometimes just fall off the map also regarding the 2litre she just kept on stretching and shes unlike any 2litre I've grown in all the years I've done them also thanks for popping back here and saying hello

hello my bro I was expecting you to pop back in sooner or later as I know you sometimes just fall off the map also regarding the 2litre she just kept on stretching and shes unlike any 2litre I've grown in all the years I've done them also thanks for popping back here and saying hello
Hey @St. Tom
Regarding falling off the map, this is always down to external forces beyond my control.
Once I move house all the silly nonsense will disappear, it is all down to the house I live in and my landlord.
10 years of cat and mouse but they still haven't got anything on me, but they do have their suspicions that i grow though, they just haven't ever been able to prove it.
The suspicion is all based on my landlord catching me reeking of weed after a trimming job, I did for a mate 10 years ago.
Once out of this house and I can be a 52 weeks of the year grower again and that means I will no longer be falling of the map!
In the mean time I would rather, fall of the map here and there and keep my liberty, rather than getting caught which would mean eviction, fines and my family knowing that I have been growing weed.
My disappearances, have made me feel at times that I have let people down in the forums, which pains me greatly and it is all because I am trying to stay safe.
The last thing in the world I want is for people to see me as unreliable but that is exactly what I have become, due to forces beyond my control!, all this will end and I will be putting a stop to it!
It will take a few months to get fully back on my feet but I have no doubt that I will achieve my goal and be free of this house and the arsehole who owns it!

Hey @St. Tom
Regarding falling off the map, this is always down to external forces beyond my control.
Once I move house all the silly nonsense will disappear, it is all down to the house I live in and my landlord.
10 years of cat and mouse but they still haven't got anything on me, but they do have their suspicions that i grow though, they just haven't ever been able to prove it.
The suspicion is all based on my landlord catching me reeking of weed after a trimming job, I did for a mate 10 years ago.
Once out of this house and I can be a 52 weeks of the year grower again and that means I will no longer be falling of the map!
In the mean time I would rather, fall of the map here and there and keep my liberty, rather than getting caught which would mean eviction, fines and my family knowing that I have been growing weed.
My disappearances, have made me feel at times that I have let people down in the forums, which pains me greatly and it is all because I am trying to stay safe.
The last thing in the world I want is for people to see me as unreliable but that is exactly what I have become, due to forces beyond my control!, all this will end and I will be putting a stop to it!
It will take a few months to get fully back on my feet but I have no doubt that I will achieve my goal and be free of this house and the arsehole who owns it!
I don't think people thing bad of you at all bro your freedom is paramount

I don't think people thing bad of you at all bro your freedom is paramount
You may be right Tom but it does hurt my feeling if i can't do for people what I would like to do.
But I will put that behind me and look to the future, which I know will be golden!
Once i have a new home i will be a new man!:vibe:
Thank you for your support and kind words, they really do make a difference.:bighug:

You may be right Tom but it does hurt my feeling if i can't do for people what I would like to do.
But I will put that behind me and look to the future, which I know will be golden!
Once i have a new home i will be a new man!:vibe:
Thank you for your support and kind words, they really do make a difference.:bighug:
your a top bloke and I've been friends with you for a long time now and as you say your future is looking rosier but you just need to keep wading through the bullshit as there's always light at the end of the tunnel

your a top bloke and I've been friends with you for a long time now and as you say your future is looking rosier but you just need to keep wading through the bullshit as there's always light at the end of the tunnel
Cheers mate!
I have made much head way this year and I'm getting good results!
The way to he top of a mountain, is by taking one step after the other and never giving up on your goal.
Progress up the mountain is going well with the summit in sight.
Once at the top of the mountain, it will be the end of a decade of pain and misery.
I am the conquering lion and I shall vanquish the darkness from my past!
Now let that' be an end to talking about me and lets get back to talking about your amazing grow!
PM me anytime if you wanna chat, I just don't want to clog your journal with the incongruities of my life!
Thanks again my friend for being you, you do it so well! :headbang:

Back