SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Showed my Mrs that pic and told her they touched noses.

She's after your dog now. :rofl:

Qb
bro the little foal melted my heart as I was sat in there with her and her mom and she was so curious and she let me stroke her and occasionally she would do a little run around the stable

bro the little foal melted my heart as I was sat in there with her and her mom and she was so curious and she let me stroke her and occasionally she would do a little run around the stable

Sounds like it was an enjoyable day.

Is it a stables or some sort of petting zoo you were at?

Qb

Sounds like it was an enjoyable day.

Is it a stables or some sort of petting zoo you were at?

Qb
It's my wife's friend s farm and she always there and she's reared a lot of the foals with there mom's so she's got a great bond with all the animals there .also they have 2 more who are pregnant so there will be another one given birth say in about 6 weeks and then again about the same time but they have a lot of older horses there and she's got her own horse there called frizzbee a big old racehorse also I did have a lovely day just chilling with them

It's my wife's friend s farm and she always there and she's reared a lot of the foals with there mom's so she's got a great bond with all the animals there .also they have 2 more who are pregnant so there will be another one given birth say in about 6 weeks and then again about the same time but they have a lot of older horses there and she's got her own horse there called frizzbee a big old racehorse also I did have a lovely day just chilling with them

I know you said a while ago you're a bit knackered like me but do you ride too?

Me and the Mrs would like.to have a little piece of land with a nice cottage in the countyside and some animals. We can but dream.

Qb

I know you said a while ago you're a bit knackered like me but do you ride too?

Me and the Mrs would like.to have a little piece of land with a nice cottage in the countyside and some animals. We can but dream.

Qb
No to the riding I'd get out of breath just thinking about that but my wife's got no fear with getting on any horse I'd shit myself as her horse as I said is an ex racehorse and he's so so big .I've only rode 2 horses many years ago both with my wife on holiday so least I've tried it lol

@pop22 thanks so much for checking my girls out as you were one of the first members on here who helped me figure out autopots :d5::biggrin: plus your a really cool fella

New recruits 3 unknown strains from my good friend @Antonio_DutchPassion on the left and 2 seedstockers moby dick all autos some of these may go outside View attachment 1458921View attachment 1458922View attachment 1458923

They are looking good mate, great to see you've had success with the first phase :d5:

I hope to see some nice colours pop within a month time or so, same as with Danks ladies :drool:

Your photoperopd fem plants looking damn good too btw,well done on the growing!

It's getting hot in here these girls are going to be well worth there longer growing time to autos. the 2 back twenty20 girls are looking better than I ever could of expected anyhow day 45 of flower for all the girls
20220516_230852.jpg
20220516_230859.jpg
20220516_230847.jpg
20220516_230844.jpg
20220516_230836.jpg
20220516_230840.jpg

Back