SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

They are looking spot on very lush :thumbsup:
thanks del boy for always coming back here I really appreciate it
Spankin grow mate.
as you know I'm not clued up on social media and it never crossed my mind to stop by. LOl . I'm selfish and only keep to myself. :crying: I was looking threw you're page and it's a great read .:rofl: Love it.
it's a long read that's for sure mate but at least people can look back here and see any fucker can grow weed:smoking: also we have a great bunch of UK growers and I try to pop back on all your threads but your doing something really special on your breeding and I really hope it takes you right to the top

Last but not least my new recruits 4 are up and 2 are still below soil so we have 3 coco and 3 soil or lightmix .also @Vapo Big thanks to you aswell bro for popping back and I will pop and check your threads when on pc
20220509_153148.jpg
20220509_153151.jpg
20220509_153157.jpg

OH WOW!!....They look amazing bro!!.... down right Fantmayzing (that's Fantastic and Amazing mixed :rofl: a Vapo creation!) I mean bro, the size + length of the main cola's alone is just great work :worship: and the lower buds have been able to get enuff light penetration to rise up and become Nooice buds themselves....:bow:....and ofc they don't get there by themselves bro, imho the great level of care and attention your ladies get from you, pays you great dividends and you get out what you put in in this game... my hat is off to you :toke: well done my friend :bighug::d5:

Very nice indeed, a lOT of lovely looking bud in there St.Tom - lovely Jubbly
Thanks my bro and very excited to see what the difference there is in my auto buds to photo ones but I'm so impressed with @Twenty20 Adam s photo strains

Day 40 of flower going by the breeders estimates I'm on the home straight but why not ask the wizard himself @Twenty20 Adam what are your estimates here mate and with these being my 1st photos I hope am doing them justice

Now meanwhile in the other tent we have 3 Dutch passion and 3 seedstockers moby dick autos 3 are in coco and 2 in lightmix soil
20220512_123310.jpg
20220512_123307.jpg

Back