SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

looking good bro! Do you clean your modules during the grow?

looking good bro! Do you clean your modules during the grow?
My led do you mean and no but maybe they could do with a wipe after this run but my plants never touch the lights as I normally supercrop them if need be and thanks for your support bro and @DCLXVI @baked in the bluegrass I appreciate you all

I meant the autopot modules
My led do you mean and no but maybe they could do with a wipe after this run but my plants never touch the lights as I normally supercrop them if need be and thanks for your support bro and @DCLXVI @baked in the bluegrass I appreciate you all

I meant the autopot modules
Sorry mate yes everytime I start a new plant I scrub the pots and bases and I strip the floats down and clean them and dry them before putting the rubbers back in

No sorrys needed bro! Nice, I was having a lil salt build up on my end. Think it may be from starting my enzymes a lil late. I recently increased the time on my submersible pump in the res to 30mins/3hrs

No sorrys needed bro! Nice, I was having a lil salt build up on my end. Think it may be from starting my enzymes a lil late. I recently increased the time on my submersible pump in the res to 30mins/3hrs
to be honest I've used the pump but I used to leave it on 24/7 but now I've just been stirring it a couple of times a day with like a big oar like stick I've made also I've been running these a long time now but this run I went with pure coco as a change were id normally run coco/pebble mix also id usually use a line cleaner but since I bought the 2020 floats with the fatter pipes I haven't bothered anymore are you using the bigger ones

to be honest I've used the pump but I used to leave it on 24/7 but now I've just been stirring it a couple of times a day with like a big oar like stick I've made also I've been running these a long time now but this run I went with pure coco as a change were id normally run coco/pebble mix also id usually use a line cleaner but since I bought the 2020 floats with the fatter pipes I haven't bothered anymore are you using the bigger ones
Im using the bigger ones. Definitely had an initial problem with build up. Since using slf-100, things been better

Back