SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

That's the way to do it. Nice
EP3

i just wanted to show why i think this solo is so well-formed if anyone remembers i had a three-pronged seedling she was like nothing ive ever seen before so I decided to grow her in the solo cup grow off to see how she turned out and I think she's going to be a really unusual girl also @Nelly Nugs this is what I meant before
20210422_123704.jpg
20210601_224342.jpg
20210601_224319.jpg
20210601_224333.jpg
20210601_224406.jpg

thanks, bro I've never seen that mutation before ever and I'm so happy I kept it going especially in the cup
Somewhere on one of my old ig accounts I have a pic of a deez nugs from meph I started that grew out with the tri nodes.
it got sickly and ended up dying tho, but it was pretty cool looking for a bit!

Somewhere on one of my old ig accounts I have a pic of a deez nugs from meph I started that grew out with the tri nodes.
it got sickly and ended up dying tho, but it was pretty cool looking for a bit!
it's very rare in my eyes and thanks for all the support you've given me over the last few years and I gotta say again I'm so happy you come back as your a valuable asset here

it's very rare in my eyes and thanks for all the support you've given me over the last few years and I gotta say again I'm so happy you come back as your a valuable asset here
Now you’re just being nice lol.
don’t know what sorta asset I’ve been but I know afn has been an excellent asset for me lol

Reactions: EP3
Now you’re just being nice lol.
don’t know what sorta asset I’ve been but I know afn has been an excellent asset for me lol
you've helped me and others that's what matters :pass::d5: anyhow speak soon bro my beds calling

Full tent view today at lights on absolutely everything is flying I also seem to be losing leaf colour on my solo but with all the tops I'm not surprised

Back