SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Wow the colour of that bud!!! Never smoked anything like that.

I use megacrop for my nutes and it has cal and mag in it but a friend recommended epsom instead of a dedicated calmag additive and I’m so digging it.
plants mostly stay healthy green there are other benefits during bloom.
I think it adds sulfates or sulfides or something that can enhance the terpenes
thanks bro @Nosias uses it plus a bit of calmag and swears by it and thanks bro and its great to have you back at afn I missed you bro

thanks bro @Nosias uses it plus a bit of calmag and swears by it and thanks bro and its great to have you back at afn I missed you bro
thanks man, i missed you too! It’s fantabulous to be back!
I missed my afn last year, once the shit started rolling it rolled straight downhill.
I spent all my online time chatting in discord and that’s where we chat these days but I missed journaling here!
Having the feedback from fellow growbros and access to all the info in here is pretty awesome.

could I buy any brand Epson salts as I had some magnesium flakes that I was giving them on my last run I wasn't sure about amounts but my plants loved it as I'm thinking of putting a dutch passion shamen photo strain in the garden in my crappy greenhouse so I may give it a go instead of calmag on here also @Nelly Nugs and @EP3 i get so much positive vibes off you 2 so thanks .and here is a link to this shamen for outdoors in the rainy UK see what you think https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/shaman?sqr=shamen&
Had a look at greenhouse strains and bubba island kush or blueberry won me on dutch passion site why dont you try 1 of the sssc bruce lemon diesel photos you got already she was a tasty smoke

Wow the colour of that bud!!! Never smoked anything like that.
I've grown lots of purple strains in fact I have some scraggy purple lemonade bits in a jar you just made me think of its also bro your going to get lots of offers for any strains you fancy soon fastbuds do some great coloured ones
thanks man, i missed you too! It’s fantabulous to be back!
I missed my afn last year, once the shit started rolling it rolled straight downhill.
I spent all my online time chatting in discord and that’s where we chat these days but I missed journaling here!
Having the feedback from fellow growbros and access to all the info in here is pretty awesome.
yes its good to have another pair of eyes who grow as they can spot stuff you cant plus afn and its member learnt me the ropes

Had a look at greenhouse strains and bubba island kush or blueberry won me on dutch passion site why dont you try 1 of the sssc bruce lemon diesel photos you got already she was a tasty smoke
i sent them to one of my mates in Sheffield to grow out I didn't think about trying 1 outdoors but the shamen looks good for mould issues all my outdoor autos always got hit with a little of it but I do have another couple of choices

i sent them to one of my mates in Sheffield to grow out I didn't think about trying 1 outdoors but the shamen looks good for mould issues all my outdoor autos always got hit with a little of it but I do have another couple of choices
Good for mould but i was put of by low Thc but terps normally wins the day for me overall thats why im such a sucker for cheese:LikeWeed:

Hey nice set up man. Those are some great looking girls, but I wanna see this Snow-G finish.

I had to come by and check it out after seeing it on the Twenty20Mendocino grow show.. I'm loving their Durban Sunrise so far, they definitely have some nice plants.

Lights out pics and day 71 for the glue sniffer in the main pics also the 2 girls in the back a gelato 41 and on the right a sour g there both very impressive girls also the last pic is of my Galato41 solo cup
20210529_160610.jpg
20210529_160607.jpg
20210529_160627.jpg
20210529_160644.jpg
20210529_160649.jpg
20210529_160658.jpg
20210529_160714.jpg
20210529_160707.jpg
20210529_160722.jpg

Back