SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Ah thanks guys. I try to be a cool grampy! Just follow what the kids are doing. PS - If you still work, go out for drinks with the younger staff, they love to buy geezers drinks.

Back to the UV question: I had some extremely dense trichome clusters at the end of my last grow. I do think the UV helped as there wasn't a lot of coverage in the week leading up to when I turned it on. I'll need another round to see if the effect is pronounced on both current plants or if the repeat strain grow looks the same.

Still lots of stretch going on at the back of the tent but I'm very happy overall with the girls anyhow here's some pics
20210525_211355.jpg
20210525_211404.jpg
20210525_211400.jpg
20210525_211409.jpg
20210525_211424.jpg

Hitting the home straight for my glue sniffer she is 70 days old today so maybe just under 2 weeks left as breeder says 80 days also another Twenty20 girl in pic 3 is showing slight changes in her leaves and I think she may just be more magnesium hungry I did lower my calmag so I'm hoping to address that but she's still flying at day 45 but if anybody can help advice please say folks .also 2 girls on the left on the autopot Res are looking very happy anyhow a big thanks to all the folks who follow my adventures as I've been some superb friends back and AFN in general
20210527_230016.jpg
20210527_230013.jpg
20210527_225527.jpg
20210527_225525.jpg
20210527_225419.jpg
20210527_225417.jpg

Hitting the home straight for my glue sniffer she is 70 days old today so maybe just under 2 weeks left as breeder says 80 days also another Twenty20 girl in pic 3 is showing slight changes in her leaves and I think she may just be more magnesium hungry I did lower my calmag so I'm hoping to address that but she's still flying at day 45 but if anybody can help advice please say folks .also 2 girls on the left on the autopot Res are looking very happy anyhow a big thanks to all the folks who follow my adventures as I've been some superb friends back and AFN in general View attachment 1323319View attachment 1323320View attachment 1323321View attachment 1323322View attachment 1323323View attachment 1323324
It's a pleasure to watch it unfold my brother. You are a master class and a good guy to boot!!
Cheers,
EP3

I have not researched this myself but I have jumped on the Epsom salt bandwagon at the behest of a growbro and I am a fanboi.
I haven’t used a calmag product at all this year, the magnesium from the Epsom seems to do the trick.
I start around .5tsp Epsom per gallon of feed and up that thru the rest of grow till I’m doing 1tsp every feed.
also, your garden is always so sexy. Kudos man!!!

I have not researched this myself but I have jumped on the Epsom salt bandwagon at the behest of a growbro and I am a fanboi.
I haven’t used a calmag product at all this year, the magnesium from the Epsom seems to do the trick.
I start around .5tsp Epsom per gallon of feed and up that thru the rest of grow till I’m doing 1tsp every feed.
also, your garden is always so sexy. Kudos man!!!
could I buy any brand Epson salts as I had some magnesium flakes that I was giving them on my last run I wasn't sure about amounts but my plants loved it as I'm thinking of putting a dutch passion shamen photo strain in the garden in my crappy greenhouse so I may give it a go instead of calmag on here also @Nelly Nugs and @EP3 i get so much positive vibes off you 2 so thanks .and here is a link to this shamen for outdoors in the rainy UK see what you think https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/shaman?sqr=shamen&

could I buy any brand Epson salts as I had some magnesium flakes that I was giving them on my last run I wasn't sure about amounts but my plants loved it as I'm thinking of putting a dutch passion shamen photo strain in the garden in my crappy greenhouse so I may give it a go instead of calmag on here also @Nelly Nugs and @EP3 i get so much positive vibes off you 2 so thanks .and here is a link to this shamen for outdoors in the rainy UK see what you think https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/shaman?sqr=shamen&
I use some generic brand from a local pharmacy, literally just a bag of Epsom salt listed for use as a bath soak additive or laxative lol

I use megacrop for my nutes and it has cal and mag in it but a friend recommended epsom instead of a dedicated calmag additive and I’m so digging it.
plants mostly stay healthy green there are other benefits during bloom.
I think it adds sulfates or sulfides or something that can enhance the terpenes

Back