SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Im using the bigger ones. Definitely had an initial problem with build up. Since using slf-100, things been better
I top fed these 2 for the first few weeks in fact I kept them off the Res longer than I ever have before I'm just trying different things also can you tag me in your grow occasionally please bro otherwise I will never find it

I top fed these 2 for the first few weeks in fact I kept them off the Res longer than I ever have before I'm just trying different things also can you tag me in your grow occasionally please bro otherwise I will never find it
[/QU

Yeah, was thinking if I should've started the res on week 4 instead of week 3. I think I tagged you on my most recent post in my grow journal.

Reactions: DOA
Yeah, was thinking if I should've started the res on week 4 instead of week 3. I think I tagged you on my most recent post in my grow journal.
on my pc I can see it in your sig bro so just off to have a gander also my best advice is let your root mass get very good and make sure your feeding them to run off but I have put them on the res at week 3 if the plant is very vigorous the likes of these were on before week 3 and are at day 26 but some strains just seem to be better to let them go a little more that's just my style though
IMG_20201215_214601.jpg

on my pc I can see it in your sig bro so just off to have a gander also my best advice is let your root mass get very good and make sure your feeding them to run off but I have put them on the res at week 3 if the plant is very vigorous the likes of these were on before week 3 and are at day 26 but some strains just seem to be better to let them go a little more that's just my style though View attachment 1324373
Those look super healthy for day 26! I tend to water til runoff starting day 7. Since using coco and plant risers, I don't think I can actually overwater without intention. one of my Autopot modules was a bit dirty, not sure if that came from the fan not being on enough or just not using the slf-100.

Those look super healthy for day 26! I tend to water til runoff starting day 7. Since using coco and plant risers, I don't think I can actually overwater without intention. one of my Autopot modules was a bit dirty, not sure if that came from the fan not being on enough or just not using the slf-100.
I don't feel the autopot s can everfeed them but normally at least once in a run I will always end up with 1 plant that ends up with either salt buildup or lockouts that I need to reset as I often run multiple strains and if that ever happens I just remove the plant completely off the Res and top feed her till she's back on track so just keep that info for the future

Dope! Didn’t know I can post vids from my Instagram also. Hit you with a follow!
yes you can just don't make it where it's in your sig or taking up half a page but like this is fine I only do them occasional

yes you can just don't make it where it's in your sig or taking up half a page but like this is fine I only do them occasional
Copy that :smoking:

Back