Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ye I was under a tap keeping cool 42c that's waaay to hot :fire:

My van was out the back of the building so I had to drive round the front to security to drop the keys in.

I strolled up in just my work polo, a pair of flip flops and my boxers. He didn't bat an eyelid.:shrug:

My van was out the back of the building so I had to drive round the front to security to drop the keys in.

I strolled up in just my work polo, a pair of flip flops and my boxers. He didn't bat an eyelid.:shrug:
I'm sure being a security guard hes seen a lot worse a lorry driver who works for us pulled over at a lay by to secure his load(might be the wrong choice of words there) as he pulled over he gets a phone call as hes talking on the phone he looks out his mirror and there some dude cracking one off over his rear mudguards he had to chase him off with a tyre iron :rofl: theres some strange folk about

I'm sure being a security guard hes seen a lot worse a lorry driver who works for us pulled over at a lay by to secure his load(might be the wrong choice of words there) as he pulled over he gets a phone call as hes talking on the phone he looks out his mirror and there some dude cracking one off over his rear mudguards he had to chase him off with a tyre iron :rofl: theres some strange folk about

That was me!

(Not the security guard)

just to prove this isn't just a thread where we talk a load of crap heres an update

day48 for small but mighty- the artist formerly known as cu chulainn
rCvF4WN.jpg

jXGoVRh.jpg

v8fqbYa.jpg

shes only 19 inches tall but shes all muscle
:crying::cheers:
and fucking gorgeous

Back