Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DAY 55

6TchxRI.jpg

S4Fc79K.jpg
She's starting to fill out how long do you thinks left I'm going out on a limb and say mines 6 to 7 weeks (I hope)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

AU day 59 shes now 107 cm tall being fed on 0.75 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom,(2 ml Buddha's tree pk 9/18 per 20 ltr bucket), 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm 90 per ltr of water shes drinking between 6 and 7 ltrs a day and I think I might change my mind about when she will be done to fuck knows :rofl: pic time
7qDuigw.jpg

But6ozO.jpg

CmbGoFq.jpg

so unless she gets her arse in gear this could (probably will) be a long one:baked:

Great to see some buds forming on her- i thought you accidentally ordered photo beans for a while lol
ohhh :kiss:put your handbag away your just well jell (isn't that what you kids say these days) because my bush is bigger than your bush so naaa :rofl: did some one say bush :woody::woody::woody::woody:

Last edited:
here we are at day 64 bloody hell its hot 33c in the loft and shes drinking 8 ltrs of water a day the feed is 1 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom, 3 ml Buddha's tree pk9/18 per 20 ltr bucket 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water did I mention its fecking hot :smoking:pic time
RuFNro2.jpg

oh shes starting to fill out now
aQHrthQ.jpg

7uvh85x.jpg

83YCBTx.jpg

hAH6shf.jpg

and to give you an idea of her size the two plants next to her are in 15 ltr pots and the plants are just short of 22 inches
TiZJmz7.jpg

well just typing that made me sweat need a lie down now :pass:

here we are at day 64 bloody hell its hot 33c in the loft and shes drinking 8 ltrs of water a day the feed is 1 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom, 3 ml Buddha's tree pk9/18 per 20 ltr bucket 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water did I mention its fecking hot :smoking:pic time
RuFNro2.jpg

oh shes starting to fill out now
aQHrthQ.jpg

7uvh85x.jpg

83YCBTx.jpg

hAH6shf.jpg

and to give you an idea of her size the two plants next to her are in 15 ltr pots and the plants are just short of 22 inches
TiZJmz7.jpg

well just typing that made me sweat need a lie down now :pass:
Your girls dont look too bad for being in that heat mate,the SM90 will help though i guess.I had to turn my Hans panel to half power on veg mode but my temps never got above 86f.
Its supposed to cool down a bit tomorrow,lets hope so,im burnt out like,haha.

Your girls dont look too bad for being in that heat mate,the SM90 will help though i guess.I had to turn my Hans panel to half power on veg mode but my temps never got above 86f.
Its supposed to cool down a bit tomorrow,lets hope so,im burnt out like,haha.
dude tell me about it I'm toast ive got the wife being sick and my little monster hope I don't get it hate throwing up just a waste of food if you ask me managed to sort them all (without throwing up ) though there was a few close dry heaves there in bed I'm finally chillin right I'm off to sit in the fridge :biggrin:
Looks like Sanger's got it in the bag...

Is there a time limit on this grow off? I reckon Wilee's plant will still be going next summer! [emoji2]
hey you don't go comin over here with your mud slingin ways your just well jell at my big hench bush see I'm down with the kids lingo hommo sorry meant hommie :smoking:

Back