Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know your having a good day when you come across this shit
b3e4db1474f3c1adc667f7c130f6389f.jpg

Plus 5 ltrs of rhizotonic I love free stuff [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Damm thats another great haul mate, you could open a hydro store at this rate!
I've got to much as it is dude I'm not taking the Dutch pro it's only 1/4 full and I wanted to try the canna hydro stuff also got a full 5 ltr rhizotonic and nearly a full 25 ltr canna boost me and one of the lads are splitting the boost so happy daze [emoji106]

Another dose of free nutes Wile?Very nice indeed mate,im sure if you fell in the Mersey you would come out dry with a fish in your mouth,haha.Spot on mate,happy nute hunting at work.
I do seem to have a bit of luck in that department but ive been doing the same job(just different places)13 years and this is the first place ive gotten nutrients so not that lucky ha ha I'm done nute hunting now red ive got enough canna a+b (5 ltrs each) dutch pro grow and bloom (I bought that one) now ive got the canna hydro nutes(5 ltrs each) and enough bloom boosters to last me a long time if doing this shit was legal red you and the boys wouldn't need to spend a penny on nutes you would get them free from me we binned over 25 ltrs of canna coco (we flooded the local pot growers now even they have to much) cant even give the shit away ha ha:pass:

I do seem to have a bit of luck in that department but ive been doing the same job(just different places)13 years and this is the first place ive gotten nutrients so not that lucky ha ha I'm done nute hunting now red ive got enough canna a+b (5 ltrs each) dutch pro grow and bloom (I bought that one) now ive got the canna hydro nutes(5 ltrs each) and enough bloom boosters to last me a long time if doing this shit was legal red you and the boys wouldn't need to spend a penny on nutes you would get them free from me we binned over 25 ltrs of canna coco (we flooded the local pot growers now even they have to much) cant even give the shit away ha ha:pass:
Haha the local growshops will be going out of business.

Little grow related update just done a bucket change she is now on 0.5 ml calmag,1 ml Dutch pro bloom A+B per ltr of water and 3 ml buddhas tree pk 9/18 per 20 ltr bucket
9762105a926ff74dd829a6c01382e73c.jpg

After super-cropping all her top branches she is still 103 cm tall she may have stopped growing but I can't tell some numpty supercropped her [emoji23]

Well that 20 ltrs didn't last long noticed a bit of calmag Def so the new top up bucket is 0.75 ml calmag,1.25 Dutch pro bloom A+B,2 ml buddhas tree pk 9-18 (per 20 ltr bucket),1.25 cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm 90 per ltr of water

Back