Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep 1st of august is the dead line!
Looks like youve another 4 weeks anyway wile.
Im about 2 weeks out now
I think my Heisenburgh specials will be done before this fecker only two weeks out at least you wont have trimmers cramp with them little things :rofl::rofl:
Hehehe!

Best get a wriggle on Wilee.. [emoji6]
:finger: :rofl::rofl:

here we are at day 64 bloody hell its hot 33c in the loft and shes drinking 8 ltrs of water a day the feed is 1 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom, 3 ml Buddha's tree pk9/18 per 20 ltr bucket 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water did I mention its fecking hot :smoking[emoji14]ic time
RuFNro2.jpg

oh shes starting to fill out now
aQHrthQ.jpg

7uvh85x.jpg

83YCBTx.jpg

hAH6shf.jpg

and to give you an idea of her size the two plants next to her are in 15 ltr pots and the plants are just short of 22 inches
TiZJmz7.jpg

well just typing that made me sweat need a lie down now [emoji14]ass:
A breezey 33 up there eh? No wonder they say it's grim up north!

Had a sultry 36 upstairs in balmy costa's here. (Costa's a fortune to live)

Itisi
it is isn't it?

A breezey 33 up there eh? No wonder they say it's grim up north!

Had a sultry 36 upstairs in balmy costa's here. (Costa's a fortune to live)

Itisi
it is isn't it?
ah it was only 33 at 8 pm when I got home from work so god knows how hot it was at noon spent most of the day sitting under a high pressure water hose (turned low) at work that was refreshing but was dried off in less than half an hour :pass:

I think my Heisenburgh specials will be done before this fecker only two weeks out at least you wont have trimmers cramp with them little things :rofl::rofl:

:finger: :rofl::rofl:
4 weeks! Vlad could kill 2 whole crops in that time! You'll breeze it (lie mode overload).

Itisi
it is isn't it?

ah it was only 33 at 8 pm when I got home from work so god knows how hot it was at noon spent most of the day sitting under a high pressure water hose (turned low) at work that was refreshing but was dried off in less than half an hour [emoji14]ass:
I had a 2 hour drive each way and an 8 hour boiler service in a boiler room on the roof of a building and the boiler room had a metal roof! It hit 42c at 2.45 in there so I went home.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back