Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AU day 59 shes now 107 cm tall being fed on 0.75 ml calmag,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom,(2 ml Buddha's tree pk 9/18 per 20 ltr bucket), 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm 90 per ltr of water shes drinking between 6 and 7 ltrs a day and I think I might change my mind about when she will be done to fuck knows :rofl: pic time
7qDuigw.jpg

But6ozO.jpg

CmbGoFq.jpg

so unless she gets her arse in gear this could (probably will) be a long one:baked:
just harvested 110dfs au yesterday, I'm sure yours being relatively stress free will be much faster, got a new one in the greenhouse, big bush but way pokey on flowering, taking her time

Cheers dudes! Yea wile shes about 80-90% cloudy. But ill push her on a bit more than normal.
Pity we couldnt get a pic of the 2 plants side by side!
I was just asking because I read somewhere ultimates go through 3 flowering phases just when you think they cant get any fatter then bang even more weight I could have up to 8 weeks yet maybe @DutchPassionTony might be able to answer that one ye and a side by side would be cool don't think she would fit in my car boot dude not to mention customs might be a tad suspicious :smoking:

Back