Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would've thought there's cooler air at the eaves, is the supply duct insulated? Loads of heat gain there.

Is the fan bungee mounted?

What's the meaning of life?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Yes yes and it's 28 probably [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Oh and also there is no air driving home from work up the m6 with my windows open just to get a breeze

Tell me about it- was roofing today 27oc. Dont want to be that bastard that moans about the good weather lol
Those ice packs look cool, look forward to hearing how long they last- how the fook does the water soak in and not out!!

Tell me about it- was roofing today 27oc. Dont want to be that bastard that moans about the good weather lol
Those ice packs look cool, look forward to hearing how long they last- how the fook does the water soak in and not out!!
That's what I'm saying it's white man's magic what's even madder is you can heat them up in the microwave and use them as heat pads the mind really does boggle (in fairness the mind boggling could be to much weed and a spot of sunstroke )

It's probably that stuff they put in disposable nappies.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Trust you to ruin the magic I don't know there's always one ye there's a powder inside that only absorbs hot water they expand no water drips out they will be boss in my freezer chest next fishing trip got to have something to keep the jd and vodka cold

Day 18 for this girl
started a bit of lst on her
Z7sRbXw.jpg

RTpEWpY.jpg

Day 18 for this girl
started a bit of lst on her
Z7sRbXw.jpg

RTpEWpY.jpg
looking spot on dude considering the heat we have been having mine looks like a big bag of shite but shes still growing now on day 22 and I might just let her do her thing now with a few tweeks still on the same feed strength
xg1H8m8.jpg

it seems as if the combination of cannazyme and sm-90 are working for now anyway :pass:

Back