Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shes looking a bit rough mate,I dont want to be a bearer of bad news Wile but theres supposed to be a heatwave on the way in the next 2 weeks.
Im now wishing id got the small a/c unit instead of the Hans panel even if it does operate at a lot lower temps than my vipar 300.My temps are about 80f today,less if i leave the tent open a tad.
If its going to get hotter i might have to break out some ice bottles for a home made a/c.
Good luck with keeping those temps down mate.
Dont know were you've been dude we have had a heatwave for nearly 2 weeks already if it goes tits up I will just carry on with the Autopots not spending any more cash on an ac or the electric to run it [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Dont know were you've been dude we have had a heatwave for nearly 2 weeks already if it goes tits up I will just carry on with the Autopots not spending any more cash on an ac or the electric to run it [emoji106]

Its been warm here but no heatwave that i noticed,which doesnt mean there wasnt one,haha.

Its been warm here but no heatwave that i noticed,which doesnt mean there wasnt one,haha.
red its been lovely here suns been cracking the flags every day and that's the problem its only been in the 20's but not a cloud in sight if I had my tent in an upstairs room instead of the loft the temps would be spot on (damn kids ha ha) I mean I don't even need to buy an ac as we get them in work and the boss is cool with us taking stuff as long as we don't try to resell it come to think of it I'm sure we have had res chillers in before just didn't know what they were for until I started looking at hydro will have to keep my eyes peeled in a way I'm glad its hot now I'm only 3 weeks in so no great loss if it goes wrong :pass:

Bloody British! Two weeks of 20 degrees and we moan it's to hot!!!! Posted from a sun lounger somewhere in sunny Lancs....
Ha ha I love the heat (takes less weed to get wasted)unfortunately my plants don't right off to sit in the sun with a big fat spliff [emoji111]

This is the temps in the hotbox now
d89affe960215a6c6322ceb6ba6f6e7e.jpg
It's a bit bloody warm ha ha

got my freeze pads today you can cut them to any size but they are also flexible
dsc_0076-jpg.580373

this was before warm water was added weird sciencey shit this was after I ran them under a hot water tap
dsc_0077-jpg.580374
I tell you its man messing with things beyond his comprehension:yoinks: then you freeze them I'm gonna fold them around the inside of the bucket but I will get the temps down first with frozen bottles speaking of temps its 99f in the tent at the minute and the bucket is 81f that's not good but yet she is still plodding along no sign of root rot I wish they made a root enhancer that didn't stain the roots would be a lot easier to see oh well one of the blue cheeses will be down at the weekend yay new weed to try :baked:

little update cant believe I'm going to moan about it being to hot the temps are hitting 32c in the tent and the bucket hit 28c yesterday I have been adding frozen bottles but if the temps keep up its not looking good ive also fitted another piece of air ducting to reach the loft hatch I'm hoping that leaving that open (steady stream of fresh air) I can cool the tent better
DEADPOOL day 20
t857r48.jpg

shes still chugging along done a bucket change and upped the silica to help with the heat just off for a swim with the youngest hope you all have a chilled out sunday [emoji14]ass:
Have you got open eaves Mr mescaline?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Have you got open eaves Mr mescaline?

Ye dude inlet to one side out let to the other as soon as the light go out at ten and no direct sunlight my temps are 74 f can't even change the lights wife says she can hear it ears like a fucking like a bat that one [emoji1]

Ye dude inlet to one side out let to the other as soon as the light go out at ten and no direct sunlight my temps are 74 f can't even change the lights wife says she can hear it ears like a fucking like a bat that one [emoji1]

I would've thought there's cooler air at the eaves, is the supply duct insulated? Loads of heat gain there.

Is the fan bungee mounted?

What's the meaning of life?

Back