Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
little update on the girl the temp are still high but apart from a touch of heat stroke she seems ok just done a fresh bucket change and cleaned everything with a 50% hydrogen peroxide and water solution and mixed up the feed 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 calmag,1 ml dutch pro grow A+B (each) 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph'd to 5.7
llwvPK7.jpg

rDyUDrN.jpg

dDnQX56.jpg

roots are slightly stained from the rhizotonic (forgot to add this time will add next change in hopefully 2 weeks) and I'm deliberately keeping the light low to try and stop her stretching so much but all the training is done so she can just get on with it hope you all have a great weekend :pass:

Tell me about it- was roofing today 27oc. Dont want to be that bastard that moans about the good weather lol
Those ice packs look cool, look forward to hearing how long they last- how the fook does the water soak in and not out!!

Hey.. My daughter has a similar thing for her insulin when she's on holiday and stuff. It's gel crystals, they just hold water to cool things down. Takes a week or so to dry out, then ya soak it again.

little update on the girl the temp are still high but apart from a touch of heat stroke she seems ok just done a fresh bucket change and cleaned everything with a 50% hydrogen peroxide and water solution and mixed up the feed 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 calmag,1 ml dutch pro grow A+B (each) 1.25 ml cannazyme and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph'd to 5.7
llwvPK7.jpg

rDyUDrN.jpg

dDnQX56.jpg

roots are slightly stained from the rhizotonic (forgot to add this time will add next change in hopefully 2 weeks) and I'm deliberately keeping the light low to try and stop her stretching so much but all the training is done so she can just get on with it hope you all have a great weekend [emoji14]ass:

Everytime I read 'rhizotonic' I get 'let's get down with the trumpets' in my head.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back