Well I'm assigned to Neuro but usually spend most of my shifts in the ER. Besides the huge auto accident tonight, there was a shooting vic, and of course we get the usual suspects of drug seekers. Can't count the number of times some crack or meth head offers to suck me off in exchange for meds or script. ugh like i want your rotten teeth wrapped around...

As sad as this is... its frikin funny too! lol

Right now any little help will work for her.I feel so damn bad for her i know i hurt but shes got things a million times worse. I guess i should give everyone a bit of a idea as to what were talking about so we dont scramble people up. I have a friend who is like a second mother to me took me in when no one else would.She has come down with alot of health issues recently she is going blind due to oxygen loss while she was in a coma from her being diabedic. she is suffering from panic attacks and even more loss of vision and insomnia also tonight i found out that she has now broken her leg from falling down the stairs. She has her son there with her but he has no clue as what to do to help her medicly. her doctors keep pushing all these meds on her and her body just cant take it they has given her all kinds of sleep aids and non of them work. she ask me what i do to regulate my pain and other issues and i told her i toke up and she has ask me to try and help her in that field and my knowledge in the area of what stains do what the best for whats wrong. I will be giving her what ever I can to help her even if it comes at personal cost. Im looking for any strain advise herbs anything natural that can help her cause shes got way to many toxins in her already from the 50 million pills they have her on. so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Yeah, I'd def get her off some of that shit as long as it doesn't risk her life... Green tea to flush! minimum 3 cups / day
also, I know were current;y just experimenting with this... but could ya get her to give you a ph sample? you know in the am and 2-4 pm?
I'm wondeing if ph isn't also affecting this.
JM

I Think I'm gonna watch her selection points on the ones she uses for her snack attacks....
we already know she has a thing for DC..how wrong can she be..t
he girl has Taste...:D

That is too funny Wiz! You may be onto something though.

It can be a bit overwhelming when you have 50+ strains, with crazy names, all sitting in front of you - how's a patient to know what will work!?!?
THAT is what I found when I came looking for pain meds...not lack of choice..too Much choice..and no guarantees.

THAT is why I want to pull the med selections down as tight as possible...and of course Most of the med info available is for photo girls..

there is no guarantee that if say WW photo works for back pain..that an AF WW is gonna do the same..
the AF portion adds a whole new set of genetics in there..

So...we need them all written up...and catagorised by disease/med effect.

So when somone comes knocking...we can give them definitive help.

Just an update, when to the grow shop 2day, picked up a 4in fan for my growtent,
Got some black and white Polly, bout to head to home depot and pick up some PVC to make my grow tent, this should be interesting

Just an update, when to the grow shop 2day, picked up a 4in fan for my growtent,
Got some black and white Polly, bout to head to home depot and pick up some PVC to make my grow tent, this should be interesting
Speed & Safety for it Bro...keep photos for us....:thumbs:

Thanks HBS. It is an amazing site to.

ENCOUNTERZERO..
PM me with some info on her condition etc...you would need to give her a cleanse first and then procede to the next phase...I do make some herbal detox teas...this is for liver , kidney, blood, & colon...but you may be able to find some of the stuff around by you ...health food store...as for pain I use hard to find herbs mainly from S. America..Africa etc...but lets see what we can come up with for you n her...she will def need to clean that liver of hers...try to find some dandelion root tea or liquid extract..and some milk thistle extract..this is to clean and strengthen her liver....you can start with that...

How about dandellion wine? I have some of that here.

Just got my 2 125 W cfls from ACF installed... additional 24,000 + lumens in the grow chamber now... def a difference visually... also full spread spectrum now... UVB, HPS, and 6500K CFL (Close to Veg spectrum) :)

Pics to come....

dandelion wine....poss but there is more alcohol content per glass or shot than using an extract which will be more concentrated herb and less alc. I would have to know how much plant matter they put into the bottle ...it could help but more alc...dirty the liver seesaw effect...

nice lights...i need some more bad but would have to order them I can only get 26 sometimes 35w max...this ak is too tall and wide so i really need them to get in all the nooks n crannies...

dandelion wine....poss but there is more alcohol content per glass or shot than using an extract which will be more concentrated herb and less alc. I would have to know how much plant matter they put into the bottle ...it could help but more alc...dirty the liver seesaw effect...

nice lights...i need some more bad but would have to order them I can only get 26 sometimes 35w max...this ak is too tall and wide so i really need them to get in all the nooks n crannies...

Well, quite a lot of flowers... not roots... qutie a lot... could be distilled down to get the extra alc off?

On the lights... yeah, that was my problem too! not enoguh for good penetraton.. affecting yiedls... had o do it even tho I didnt really have the money!

:)
I can tell it will make a big diff already.... real bright in there now! :)

:jump::dance2::dance::ama:

Back