That's good. I couldn't see any hairs, I was beginning to worry for you.

Hay guys. Just wanted to introduce myself to this fantastic site and it's members. First of all, I want to say thank your to the administrators of this site. This is the best site in the world and I haven't even had a chance to go through it yet. My hats off you guys.
Anyway, Ive been growing auto's for just over a year now and I'm very pleased with them. Here's a list of my accomplished auto grows.
Lowryder: Diesel, Purple Jem and Lowryder #1. Lowlife: AK-47 and Hindu Kush Dinafem: Roadrunner. Short Stuff: Onyx, Himalaya Blue Diesel and Russian Rocket Fuel. World of Seeds: Pakistan Ryder.
I also have many more strains that I haven't grown yet, but will. Right now I'm in the beginning of the flowering stage on a LSD by Barneys Farm. I know, it's a photo plant. But I got to grow one at least once a year, right?
Again, thanks guys. You've done a fantastic job here!!!
229.jpg

Welcome to the greatest site on the web ripster, It's good to meet you. You have some pretty amazing looking ladies there.

Hey M8's..I've been lockedout all afternoon..so I thought I'd spend some time picking up some smilies and animated bits that you can use to make your posts more colourful.
233.jpg

they are in me albums..help yourselves...

Not as much as me..
But..
I keep coming in your thread and thinking...the Sorcerers Apprentice..so I'm hoping it's a sign that you are due some colour....

I'm throwing all my karma at you..

228.jpg

It will come and i like the Sorcerer's Apprentice thing. I had to steal that one.
Plus its an honor for you to say that my friend. If i can get half as good as you are at breeding ill be content.
I have some serious shoes to fill though.

FD - you're right, they were probably hoping to easy her into an overdose death. I can't stand the way most hospices operate. They have a place but too often they have given up hope on patients themselves.

And thats exactly right they kill them with the morphine but they cant feel the organ break down due to the sedative in it. The thing is they KNEW the liver couldn't handle it as her final location of the cancer was the liver. So they knew what they were doing but like to act stupid.

She is my motivation for my medical cross, as well as lady D. She has back mice that are killing her with pain. so i am working on a cross for her by nose scent only. Like wiz and i have talked about in the past, we are born with canna receptors in our brains. So i figure what she finds the best smell/smoke is getting closer and closer to what her body wants for natural relief of the lower back pain.

I've got a LowLife Feminized BlueBerry going, Its 12 days old and on its 3rd true node.
It seems to be growing like an True auto but my JH iwas planted on the same day and is on its 3rd true node also...
How many of you have had probs with LL BB?

How many of you have had probs with LL BB?

Well 7 in my last batch... not a single problem... I fins they are alittle longer to flower than the website said (marijunana-seeds.nl) but they are progressing nicely, flavor is good and buds are starting to desne up... also.. mine went through a couple ph swings and shit... sot ehyd prob be on time if it werent for that... all mine were femmed too

i know right,
dude u guys dont even know how long i have been looking for worm castings, now i get em for free!
@ home we would say...
If you fell into the Tyne (river) you would come out with a Salmon in each pocket....:clap:

cracking Find Bro..hope your new girls appreciate what you do for them.

Z - pm with a list of all her meds & dosages. Also all her diagnoses. I know enough canna-friendly MD's, DO's, and pharmacists who I discuss it with. One of pharmacist & one of the docs amaze me with their almost photographic memory of drug side effects & conflicts.
You do it for me Bro..you really do...:thumbs:

It will come and i like the Sorcerer's Apprentice thing. I had to steal that one.
As soon as I saw it I thought of you Bro...hope it works..:smoke:

She is my motivation for my medical cross, as well as lady D.
Can't think of a better motive.

She has back mice that are killing her with pain. so i am working on a cross for her by nose scent only.
Divining by Terps....Live Experiment......

IMO...your Nose is the finest instrument you can get when selecting for Meds.

FullD funny one on this...you know my hound has a habit..
well..I had 4 ALF#3 males on cut-down today.
I was taking the leaves off and cutting them up to dry.

When I cut the second one..there was an Exceptional aroma hit me in the face..
I bent down for a second sniff..
but the dog was off the settee behind me and onto the remains before I could..

Maaannn..she moved like a greyhound..for a Fat dog..
maybe we are not the only animal that can sniff out a Good Un..

I Think I'm gonna watch her selection points on the ones she uses for her snack attacks....
we already know she has a thing for DC..how wrong can she be..t
he girl has Taste...:D

we are born with canna receptors in our brains.
Have you seen the work in the med thread about the mice..?

Back