Morning M8's....:smoke:

I still enjoy the hustle.
230.jpg
...doo doo do do do do do do dah..
doo doo do do do do do do dah..do the Hustle..
230.jpg

And no Wiz, not the dance!
Too late TBM...Far too late......

How IS everyone this morning...?

Last edited:
Fine fine TBM..the dog let me lie-in until 7am...refreshed would be the word....
and You..busy night..?

Gotta go collect my car insurance ecrtificate this morning...boo..money to be spent..
But..they have a local veggie market in the town..
so I'm on a pea hunt...
could be a bit of pain and pleasure day...:D

pretty good cept the child is driving me crazy i sware she has freakin radar soon as i lay down and get comfy she starts screaming like shes being murdered for everything under the sun. gotta love kids sometimes. sounds like my nighta a little better then dealing with the er thou sometimes i sware you guys deserve metals for some of the craziness ive seen in there.

Morning ZERO..

I'm not ignoring your mails...
just trying to pick up some info for the Patient you told me about...
231.jpg

I won't break a confidence on thread..
But..
I'm thinking TBM Might have some info if you ask him..what I'm picking up ATM..says canna not proven for that complaint..
But..
IF she is a low as I Think..the canna might Lift her spirirts...make life easier to bear.

Crazy busy night! But luckily no one died,
Sounds like a result.......:thumbs:

Girlfriend told me early tonight that I need to quit spending so much time in here & get back to finishing the grow room.
I can picture it...

232.jpg

Same thing here Bro..there are things that I Must do..or the girls are gonna suffer...
BUT..
it is SO bloody exciting here ATM..watching things Grow...
as we want them..
It is almost Compulsive.

and of course we get the usual suspects of drug seekers. Can't count the number of times some crack or meth head offers to suck me off in exchange for meds or script. ugh like i want your rotten teeth wrapped around...

Aiyee....I can picture THAT too...
you have Almost put me off me PEAS...sigh.....
(we really Have to get a Munchies smiley..)
but..remember the point about the teeth..we will come back to it in med..
my lack of circulation theory...work..work..work..ha ha

Last edited:
Right now any little help will work for her.I feel so damn bad for her i know i hurt but shes got things a million times worse. I guess i should give everyone a bit of a idea as to what were talking about so we dont scramble people up. I have a friend who is like a second mother to me took me in when no one else would.She has come down with alot of health issues recently she is going blind due to oxygen loss while she was in a coma from her being diabedic. she is suffering from panic attacks and even more loss of vision and insomnia also tonight i found out that she has now broken her leg from falling down the stairs. She has her son there with her but he has no clue as what to do to help her medicly. her doctors keep pushing all these meds on her and her body just cant take it they has given her all kinds of sleep aids and non of them work. she ask me what i do to regulate my pain and other issues and i told her i toke up and she has ask me to try and help her in that field and my knowledge in the area of what stains do what the best for whats wrong. I will be giving her what ever I can to help her even if it comes at personal cost. Im looking for any strain advise herbs anything natural that can help her cause shes got way to many toxins in her already from the 50 million pills they have her on. so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Morning Photo Shoot

Morning All....

Girls are going crazy mad, looking all lush and inviting....:ladies:

The Queen

P1000446.jpg

P1000448.jpg

Bubbles

P1000449.jpg

Baby PJ

Right now any little help will work for her.I feel so damn bad for her i know i hurt but shes got things a million times worse. I guess i should give everyone a bit of a idea as to what were talking about so we dont scramble people up. I have a friend who is like a second mother to me took me in when no one else would.She has come down with alot of health issues recently she is going blind due to oxygen loss while she was in a coma from her being diabedic. she is suffering from panic attacks and even more loss of vision and insomnia also tonight i found out that she has now broken her leg from falling down the stairs. She has her son there with her but he has no clue as what to do to help her medicly. her doctors keep pushing all these meds on her and her body just cant take it they has given her all kinds of sleep aids and non of them work. she ask me what i do to regulate my pain and other issues and i told her i toke up and she has ask me to try and help her in that field and my knowledge in the area of what stains do what the best for whats wrong. I will be giving her what ever I can to help her even if it comes at personal cost. Im looking for any strain advise herbs anything natural that can help her cause shes got way to many toxins in her already from the 50 million pills they have her on. so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Sorry to hear about this man. But I recently made my very first batch of canna-butter. Anyway, I keep it in the freezer so when I use it, I just swallow some with orange juice. Knocks me out for several hours. It's made completely with auto material. So I believe since auto's contain high amounts of CBD, that's what put me to sleep. Just thought I'd mention it.

Hey Zero, i understand where you are coming from my friend. I lost my mother in law to cancer just a year ago and i watched the Dr tear her apart with scrips. Luckily she was an open minded person as well as aware of the benefits of cannabis. they sent her home with hospice, which is usually the final leg, and with tons of morphine. All they wanted to do was basically execute her with the doses of morphine they were giving. She was on 25mg an hour, which is a stupid high amount.

As she began to get worse she decided to let the morphine go to the way side. She wasn't able to play with the grand kids or even eat. So i decided to start making oil and butter to make cookies and brownies for her for a more concentrated dose than just smoking. After about 3 days her mood changed as well as her ability to eat, move and actually play and lift the babies. This was a huge progression from the bed stricken woman i saw three days before. I made the cookies and such until the day we lost her. I just had to smile every time we went to see her at the hospice center because the brownies she was eating were edibles and only her and i knew it.

The best thing that you could do is make some edibles they have a heavier hit like ripster said and thats what she needs to get things back in line. JM has some good choco recipes and Bailer has a goo how to to get some great oil.

Karma sent your way man, i know how tuff this can be

Hey k21, is queenie from feminized seeds? It sure looks male. Have you seen any hairs on it yet?

Back