I had to add it, haha just the thought of it makes me howl. I pity the poor sap who comes in boasting his photos against our autos.
I did see a need for it though, above the humor factor

It gave me a Mutley moment....or two...:D

Been trying out some new smilies..Great Bro..appreciated.

countdown to 10,000 views
We were both Miles out on the Bet...:dance2:

wiz man sorry 4 hijacking your thread but im not realy i just know that this is the gr8test thread and its always the thirst thread we all look at
stoneyhomer..it isn't really My thread..even though my name is on as originator..
It is the same as FullD's when we were @RIU..

COMMUNAL THREAD..:thumbs:

and you are welcome to post anything you want here.
Especially if you need help..there is normally someone around to ask.

stoneyhomer..it isn't really My thread..even though my name is on as originator..
It is the same as FullD's when we were @RIU..

COMMUNAL THREAD..

and you are welcome to post anything you want here.
Especially if you need help..there is normally someone around to ask.

I could smell you thinking ths when he posted! lol :)

NC....

check that one over closely Bro..last time I saw one like that it was a hermie.
I've only seen it twice..once in a DC cross of mine and once somewhere else..
But..
it is kinda like pop-corn strung on string..
bit like Mighty Mite pheno I have seen.

I realised that you had been AWOL for a while..I thought you were smoking your way through that Amazon ALF..:smoke:

btw..I have one Stepping out..head and shoulders above the others..
I've nick-named her the Cook-ey Monster...:thumbs:
I'll roll her off seperately.

Aw..you and ME both Bro....that is AMAZING....:hump:
have you got it pollenated..?

Damn...it is So frustrating..I wanna hold it to have a proper look...mmmph.....

That is a face I recognise..she made me smile...
what height do you have on her..?

I was looking at her really good today and I don't see any pollen sacks so far...
I am going to pollenate the Verigated JEM in just a moment, I am hitting her with tall SOG type JEM male.
The COOK-ey Monster sounds great, If I do say so myself...

I still have about 1/2 oz of the ALF#3 bud but I had to sell the majority of it to pay a few of my parents bills...
It is wonderful smoke, I'll post a smoke report in a bit... Thanks WIZ
(MOSSY)

I could smell you thinking ths when he posted! lol :)
He he..we all think as one unit...

I was looking at her really good today and I don't see any pollen sacks so far...
I was fascinated when I got mine..
But I couldn't hold on to it because I had other girls.
As you know..I like different...so it killed me to give her up..Startling aren't they...?

I am going to pollenate the Verigated JEM in just a moment, I am hitting her with tall SOG type JEM male.
Wooo...hhoooo...pin it down Bro...
I have decided the World Needs a verigated AF cross..you could hide it anywhere in the garden.

The COOK-ey Monster sounds great, If I do say so myself...
When it started to out-grow the others..I thought Great..there is Cook-eys Monster..and it Stuck....:head:

K21 you sir are a master of LST-ing...DAMN Bubbles and Queenie grow sexier every time I see updated pics. Can't wait to see it flower :D

I'm ordering my seeds in a day or two. Pretty set on Cheesehead's NYLD & Mossy's Purple Jems.
Gonna grow it in a 4 x 4 tent which should fit somewhere between 16-20 plants.
I also have left over Onyx, HBD, and Mi5 so I might plant a single plant each of those.

Set up is:
400 watt HPS/MH
6" inline fan
FF Ocean Forest
9" x 9" pots

Hay guys. Just wanted to introduce myself to this fantastic site and it's members. First of all, I want to say thank your to the administrators of this site. This is the best site in the world and I haven't even had a chance to go through it yet. My hats off you guys.
Anyway, Ive been growing auto's for just over a year now and I'm very pleased with them. Here's a list of my accomplished auto grows.
Lowryder: Diesel, Purple Jem and Lowryder #1. Lowlife: AK-47 and Hindu Kush Dinafem: Roadrunner. Short Stuff: Onyx, Himalaya Blue Diesel and Russian Rocket Fuel. World of Seeds: Pakistan Ryder.
I also have many more strains that I haven't grown yet, but will. Right now I'm in the beginning of the flowering stage on a LSD by Barneys Farm. I know, it's a photo plant. But I got to grow one at least once a year, right?
Again, thanks guys. You've done a fantastic job here!!!
229.jpg

Here's an auto I made myself. She's call the Power Pac. citrus, fruity and Orange tasting with skunk undertones. I hope to get it on the market some day. 9 weeks start to finish.
Sorry, the pic is above the post.

K21 you sir are a master of LST-ing...DAMN Bubbles and Queenie grow sexier every time I see updated pics. Can't wait to see it flower :D
Thanks for the props!!! BTW....Lean in close....closer....closer...there we go...I'm a female. Shhhhh...don't tell anyone!!!! lol Just effing with ya!!! So I guess that would make me a "mistress" of LST-ing???? God that sounds sexy!!!!! :twist:

Hey where is my favorite smiley???? Dancing Genie girl is gone....:cry:

hello all just got out of class, so i have 13 Diesel Ryder seeds (all made by yours truly) in water and waiting to crack...

Auto Grow number 2/photo is A-Go, next week i will start geminateing some RockLock and Coletrain (decided to save the sharksbreath), the photo plants will be grown as mothers i will take cuttings, veg those for a few weeks untill they have a good root system, after that will will go to flower under the 400 watt hps. By this time the Auto crop should be done.

harvest...May.

let the journey begin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay guys. Just wanted to introduce myself to this fantastic site and it's members. First of all, I want to say thank your to the administrators of this site. This is the best site in the world and I haven't even had a chance to go through it yet. My hats off you guys.
Anyway, Ive been growing auto's for just over a year now and I'm very pleased with them. Here's a list of my accomplished auto grows.
Lowryder: Diesel, Purple Jem and Lowryder #1. Lowlife: AK-47 and Hindu Kush Dinafem: Roadrunner. Short Stuff: Onyx, Himalaya Blue Diesel and Russian Rocket Fuel. World of Seeds: Pakistan Ryder.
I also have many more strains that I haven't grown yet, but will. Right now I'm in the beginning of the flowering stage on a LSD by Barneys Farm. I know, it's a photo plant. But I got to grow one at least once a year, right?
Again, thanks guys. You've done a fantastic job here!!!
229.jpg

welcome to the site...

plant look great... im vapeing on some DR now. Love it

Back