NC....
That mossy wiggle, is one hell of an anomaly.

check that one over closely Bro..last time I saw one like that it was a hermie.
I've only seen it twice..once in a DC cross of mine and once somewhere else..
But..
it is kinda like pop-corn strung on string..
bit like Mighty Mite pheno I have seen.

I've not been here in a while, I've been kind of buisy with life at the moment...
I realised that you had been AWOL for a while..I thought you were smoking your way through that Amazon ALF..:smoke:

btw..I have one Stepping out..head and shoulders above the others..
I've nick-named her the Cook-ey Monster...:thumbs:
I'll roll her off seperately.

NC Look at that white bud, That nug will smoke better than any other on the plant i bet!!! I have bud envy right now.
Aw..you and ME both Bro....that is AMAZING....:hump:
have you got it pollenated..?

Damn...it is So frustrating..I wanna hold it to have a proper look...mmmph.....

I have another ALF#3 that'll be ready to come off in about 20 days
That is a face I recognise..she made me smile...
what height do you have on her..?

Last edited:
Well I took a quick dip back a few pages and all I can say is wow. You guys are growing some of the prettiest plants I have seen. It also has become clear the difference between here and RIU. I still check the old thread and the trolls are out in full force. I just don't get that mentality at all. I think there should be a plant in every windowsill, patio, closet, and of course attic. The vibe here is much more chill and it's easier to pull info and advice from.

Hey everybody...
I've not been here in a while, I've been kind of buisy with life at the moment...
I just wanted to post a few new pics of the Mossy Wiggle JEM & the Verigated JEM bud...
I have another ALF#3 that'll be ready to come off in about 20 days, i really like how she branched, Heres a pic of her as well(last pic)...

Wtf what is that? Is that buds on a vine? What is going on? Down is up, up is down, who knows what the fuck left right are doing? that shit is from the island of Dr. Moreau. I need to stop and try to remember if I have eaten a brownie.

K21...

BOMBUDZ.....cheers.....I haven't seen a 13-er before.
Made my day.

First photo..is amazing..double edged sword leaf..love the way it has the double layer of Teeth..
short one and the long one.

And second photo...where the leaf joins the central stem..the back bit of that leaf is Very distinctive..
the girl on the transition Dragon has That trait.
I'll bring a photo when I find it.

By that AK is Tall...3.5 feet...?

If she fattens nicely..she will give a good stash...mmm...mmm...

WW is looking all soft.. fluffy...and womanly..

GLAD 2 make ur day...that La Blanca i think will be a dangerous one hmm double edge sword...i like that..she started putting more pistils out since 3 days 12/12 so thats good...
The AK is 38 in I think she'llprob push out another 3-5 in to finish so ur about right..good eye. I hope shel'' fatten up...if so like what im used to for that size and density of flowers I would say i could get about 100gr.. being hopefull.. she has been pushin out some crystals since the 12/12..running out of lights to put on her n around got go look 4 more cfls...I think she will get PJ n AK pollen 2morrow for full moon...my AK2 n onyx will get some prob end of the week...and the seeds are fatteing up on the WW...

Does anyone here use the Fox Farms trio? I had a friend send me some should be here tomorrow...would like to find out how to use for autos....and I will be getting something called Bushdoctor Sledge Hammer by fox farms to unlock salt buildup...suppose to be able to use it in conjuction with the trio...has anyone tried this..? any info for autos would help...
HBS glad ur a lil better n got some sleep.

Mr.mc
....@wiz whats the longest you seen/heard a bad betty grow for before she/he showed pre flowers?
Last ones were late..around the 21 day mark I Think..
But..
I was on Winter season..that always knocks the transpiration down.

non of those bad bettys x nirvana sky have shown sex yet and there all starting to get big
all I need now is 3 girls and some color! or a matching girl and boy

Wooo...hooooo..karma sent...
Fingers & Toes crossed Bro........:head:

K21...They get Better every day...

The girls most definitely brought their game this morning...

I'm so impressed with how you handle them..and how they respond..
I have awarded your clone thread a Green Thumb.

Last edited:
Morning Photo Shoot

The girls most definitely brought their game this morning...

The Queen

Bubbles...10 budsites visible with plenty more hiding in her bushiness...

Baby PJ

good day all sorry im late just got in had a long day been out since 05:30 this morning 19:55 now :( im shaterd had a 280 mile round trip anyways enought of my whining
k21 looking good i know i just missed it some where but how old is baby pj ? or anyone that can tell me ?

Afternoon m8.....:smoke:

Bit of work on...cleaning up after ALF#3 pollenation..
ready for the JEM to go in.

Back for later I hope.

224.jpg

wiz wot can i say speachless

Just coming upfor air before another thread dive....
226.jpg

Aw HBS...

Morning guys. The jaw feels allot better today and I finally got a little sleep last night.
Good News...

It tasted sweet and piney. It had almost a cedar like aftertaste with a pretty strong stone that tapered off somewhat quickly
mmm..mmm..mmm..I'm tasting it...:pimp:
did the toothache ease off before or after...

That's one stunning lady Mr Wiz. Too bad we cant smell her through our computer screen...
Cheers HHH........sooo frustrating isn't it...?
If we all lived closer..
we would be hanging over the garden walls all the time sniffing and touching..
(the girls..)
we would never get any work done.
Have a smoke here..a canna vodka there... and a couple of JM's canna chocolates..
and we'd all be laid out...HAPPY though..
227.jpg

His name's Ripster - let's give him a warm AFN welcome!
He hasn't set a thread u yet so I visitor messaged him.
The girl in his album is a Beaut..
Wow... look at that fatten up!
Cheers JM...
Wish I had them on better conditions so I could feed them...see what they really do..:hump:

would love to see a color pallet like that over here.
Not as much as me..
But..
I keep coming in your thread and thinking...the Sorcerers Apprentice..so I'm hoping it's a sign that you are due some colour....

I'm throwing all my karma at you..

228.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers HHH........sooo frustrating isn't it...?
If we all lived closer..
we would be hanging over the garden walls all the time sniffing and touching..
(the girls..)
we would never get any work done.
Have a smoke here..a canna vodka there... and a couple of JM's canna chocolates..
and we'd all be laid out...HAPPY though..
2.png

i think we'd eventually get our work done... but the brainstorm session that would ensue would be sure to be 49 hours solid of talking!

love the puffin smiley wiz! :)

226.jpg

K21...They get Better every day...
I'm so impressed with how you handle them..and how they respond..
I have awarded your clone thread a Green Thumb.
Well Wiz, what can I say....I am flattered and somewhat speechless ( I know, I know...it does happen) lol Thank you so much....it means a lot coming from you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back