Some sexy biotches wiz! I love the black pheno, but that red is really some thing to look at.

My Internet explorer stopped working, so now i have to use google chrome. Pretty fast in comparison. That and the spell checker for the script now works. NICE

Aaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh....M8's have a look @ This...

Isn't that Brilliant....:thumbs:

Our friend zen.

I Wish I had talent doing Design like that...:kiss:

Plus it'll turn the tables,
we can troll it and make fun of the people who grow photos!
Hahahaha!!!

Now THAT would make me Howl

in all the time we have taken photo period Trolls for growing AF's....

I have Never seen an AF-er Troll a photo period thread.

I Think it is a reflection of the Quality of the AF harvest...
we grow Happy bud....:pimp:

Even the Thought makes me Laugh though...

That's pretty sweet!
Oh I Think he caught the Magic...
I have the Finest wardrobe...a different face for every mood.

It makes me feel humbled that people spend time and talent doing things for others.
We have a Hell of a Lot of Talent and Generosity in our AF Community

Last edited:
Oh I Think he caught the Magic...
I have the Finest wardrobe...a different face for every mood.

It makes me feel humbled that people spend time and talent doing things for others.

I'd have to concur... thats really sweet! and yes we have some wonderful talent, generosity, and good spirit throughout our forum!

Hey everybody...
I've not been here in a while, I've been kind of buisy with life at the moment...
I just wanted to post a few new pics of the Mossy Wiggle JEM & the Verigated JEM bud...
I have another ALF#3 that'll be ready to come off in about 20 days, i really like how she branched, Heres a pic of her as well(last pic)...

Even the Thought makes me Laugh though...
I had to add it, haha just the thought of it makes me howl. I pity the poor sap who comes in boasting his photos against our autos.
I did see a need for it though, above the humor factor. :D

Hey everybody...
I've not been here in a while, I've been kind of buisy with life at the moment...
I just wanted to post a few new pics of the Mossy Wiggle JEM & the Verigated JEM bud...
I have another ALF#3 that'll be ready to come off in about 20 days, i really like how she branched, Heres a pic of her as well(last pic)...

NC Look at that white bud, That nug will smoke better than any other on the plant i bet!!! I have bud envy right now. Looking good as usual mate.

Edit: That mossy wiggle, is one hell of an anomaly.

[/INDENT]

I too have to agree with this one. Seems that each one of us has a nice underlying talent.
All in all it has worked out in our favor, almost as if it was ment to be fellas.

Seems that the AF enthusiasts love to share and share a like.
Nothing ever wrong with that. I need to stay in here more its just be hard through the day.
No one is really on when i can get on here and thread dive.

No one is really on when i can get on here and thread dive.
Tell us when you'll be on and we'll put on our SCUBA gear too! :)

:thumbs::hot::jump::bow::dance::clap::howdy::dance2::head:

Wiggle!

Back