Is that lambs breath in that X?

That should be a nice cross, any lambs i have smoked has been really nice. Hazey taste for the most part but a weird after taste that lingers in the top of the lungs.. One of the only strains that gives me this feelings. Also heard this strain called babys breath, or angles breath, or lambs breed.

yeah im pretty sure its great white shark x lambs b

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think this is a good idea to have a photo section cause im sure theres others like my self that like both

Yeah, I'm still gonna mess around with phoos, although I'll say... my passion for them has decreased since the discovery of autos... though i do want to keep a seed bank of them anyway for genetic backup purposes... which msuppose means i'll have to grow them out occasionally to preserve viable seed...

oh well..

Yeah, I'm still gonna mess around with phoos, although I'll say... my passion for them has decreased since the discovery of autos... though i do want to keep a seed bank of them anyway for genetic backup purposes... which msuppose means i'll have to grow them out occasionally to preserve viable seed...

oh well..

i think its because autos apeal to the A.D.D in us all, there fast and always give you something new to look at. Diesel Ryder round two will start in a few days...by feb 1 rocklock and sharksB will join the party:)

Well, I added a photo sensative section in for us! Also stoped in to add some smileys.. And some more review sections :D

@wiz whats the longest you seen/heard a bad betty grow for before she/he showed pre flowers? non of those bad bettys x nirvana sky have shown sex yet and there all starting to get big :D :D :D all I need now is 3 girls and some color! or a matching girl and boy

Back