so can i still hang out here if my next grow is two photo strains? lol

SMELL \|/Joker420\|/....scratch & sniff forums.

I bring you scottish Dragon colours to warm up your wet world stoneyhomer

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

why didnt i think of that? lol
plants are stunning as always

SMELL \|/Joker420\|/....scratch & sniff forums.

I bring you scottish Dragon colours to warm up your wet world stoneyhomer

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

Ok first i dont know how i missed these and i need to stop in here more. I have been bad about that....

Wiz, all i can say is holy poop shoot! Those are some pretty gals there, you are really making my heart hurt over the color of these :)

The one thing that i love the most other than the color is what Thai said. The leaf lift on them is fantastic. I have seen this in so many
of your crosses. I really got a taste of it in the first BB i grew out Fang had it plus the cloven.

Beautiful as always my friend.

wow wiz m8 thanks not been in long them girls are so sexy just wot i needed realy made my day :)

Yes I think we need a small photo strain sections so we could answer questions on things like cloning, keeping mothers, etc.. Doesn't need to be big but at least it'll be place to put some photo FAQs or something.

Plus it'll turn the tables,
we can troll it and make fun of the people who grow photos!
Hahahaha!!!
now this actually made me "lol"

Hahahaha!!!

yeah, see, now THATS funny... :)

Yes I think we need a small photo strain sections so we could answer questions on things like cloning, keeping mothers, etc.. Doesn't need to be big but at least it'll be place to put some photo FAQs or something.

Hahahaha!!!

MUHAHAHA, I dig your jive! Treat them like they treat us on every other forum? One small section at the bottom of the site, then drop in now and then to ask "why do you bother with those?"

I see the need for this, i'll add it. As well re do the review section side of things so we have more to that as well.

got some rocklock and sharksbreath im itching to grow lol

Is that lambs breath in that X?

That should be a nice cross, any lambs i have smoked has been really nice. Hazey taste for the most part but a weird after taste that lingers in the top of the lungs.. One of the only strains that gives me this feelings. Also heard this strain called babys breath, or angles breath, or lambs breed.

Back