wow wiz you can see the red in that really well could call that the philosophers stone. bravo my friend.

im actually doing pretty good i think its cause the weather lifted some but thanks night buddy

Morning TBM...:smoke:

it's like they are lifting their hands towards the heavens! Beautiful!
That leaf trait always makes me think..they are Smiling...

Sleep Well Bro..:thumbs:

Morning ZERO...:smoke:

Wow wiz you can see the red in that really well could call that the philosophers stone. bravo my friend.

Sunset colours...deep red purple and green...
the colours of the Scottish highlands in autumn..

im actually doing pretty good i think its cause the weather lifted
You still taking the baking soda ZERO..
I'm getting a bit of a lift too...

I have ordered the ph info book...
so I expect to be more proficient on the subject shortly....:thumbs:

Morning Photo Shoot

Morning All...the girls were ready and raring to go for their morning photo shoot!

The Queen

Bubbles

PJ

Looking good K21 keep them coming. Yep still doing the baking soda and i noticed a pretty big energy increase didnt know ph in the body could screw with that always thought it was just the urinary track and a few other organs.one thing i have noticed but not sure if its a ph issue or just a crazy ass new issue i have but my lower back and shoulders where the most nerve damage is have began to burn insanly since i started doing the baking soda a few people have told me its possible nerve regeneration or they are having there last run before completely burning out. i think its just a coincidence it happened at the same time.

Morning guys, Just thought I would pop in and say hello. I am still in allot of pain. The infection is still kicking my ass. I am Going to go back to the dentist today to try and figure out why I am still in so much pain.

The girls are looking great K2 and Wiz!

HBS
You'll prob hurt for a lil bit longer as the nerve was yanked...n both nerve and gums are inflamed...hope it passes soon.
heres the 1st AK before i put her 12/12 just to see a diff in a couple days...
195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

WIZ leaves as req'd
LA BLANCA 13 fingers
199.jpg

200.jpg

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

AUTO WW