they did have one thing i found kinda negative but its important to people was the heart issues when consuming cannabis but with every other prescription drug on the planet theres always a risk of heart issues and the fact they said that smoking a joint is equal to 4 non-filtered cigarettes as far as tar goes. They did miss on a few points i wish they would have hit on a little bit like by changing how you consume it it changes alot of the issues with smoking it like the vaporizers. they focused more on how it gives you bloodshot eyes more then the differences in the highs from sativa and indica.In fact i think they missed covering that point all together.

I think im gonna be the first in my area that can put a name with what hes smoking other then its a skunk or i dunno what the hell it is but its good. lol

90% of people who smoke pot once become dependent....really?
common give me a break

dependent on food or possibly a pillow afterwards but not for life. They did get some facts wrong but you have to expect that sort of thing from a tv station to try and keep things balanced cause they dont wanna show support one way or another cause that can effect ratings for them if they choose the wrong side. which do you think would have more support and gain more views the one that sided with use the whole way or the side that went against us the whole way or the thrid group that went right down the middle yes they will have critics from both sides but wont loose any viewers.

dependent on food or possibly a pillow afterwards but not for life. They did get some facts wrong but you have to expect that sort of thing from a tv station to try and keep things balanced cause they dont wanna show support one way or another cause that can effect ratings for them if they choose the wrong side. which do you think would have more support and gain more views the one that sided with use the whole way or the side that went against us the whole way or the thrid group that went right down the middle yes they will have critics from both sides but wont loose any viewers.

i get why they do it... but misinformation is misinformation. just ruined it for me really

thats true. i think there is going to be alot more cannabis related shows coming out of the wood work cause it has now become more mainstream. Just thought of this wonder if we sent them a email pointing out what our issues were with it or asking where they got the info from if they would make any changes?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats true. i think there is going to be alot more cannabis related shows coming out of the wood work cause it has now become more mainstream. Just thought of this wonder if we sent them a email pointing out what our issues were with it or asking where they got the info from if they would make any changes?
Think its a great idea... keep em in check on the facts!

Morning M8's...:smoke:

7.30 am and the dog is pestering for her walk.

I am on the run today...I have chores that Must be done..or I'm gonna get Murdered..sigh...:lol:
But..
I will get in when I can...

Morning M8's...:smoke:

7.30 am and the dog is pestering for her walk.

I am on the run today...I have chores that Must be done..or I'm gonna get Murdered..sigh...:lol:
But..
I will get in when I can...

Mornin wiz!

I'm off to bed.
I've had a good run on the site today. Has been smooth.

Back