anyone ever felt like your on the way to a major breakthrough idea...but unfortunately the final concept eludes you?

left only to find yourself even more puzzled...blocked my mystical details. what is it YouSee differently?

morning wiz night bailer sometimes you just gotta let shit go and see what comes out joker

Morning all we need todays pics wiz raining real bad and im gona get soaked today:-(

to much for me to even and come up with a why to type it all out haha...but basicly

connecting with people...everywhere. it could me more than this, there has to be more than this. Imagine connecting with someone across the globe like never before imagined.

sorry if its hard to follow,

no no think more rational...im not that stoned lol.

i mean on technological level, people everywhere enjoy things like facebook, Internet chat rooms, forums, Xbox live and such. We do this because we are naturally social creatures, we love interacting with people, that normally, we would never meet or ever know. But whats the next step in social interaction, to bridge the gap even closer, to make it more personal than ever before?

anyway im done for 2night time for be to let the thread get back on topic, night

But whats the next step in social interaction, to bridge the gap even closer, to make it more personal than ever before?

SMELL \|/Joker420\|/....scratch & sniff forums.

I bring you scottish Dragon colours to warm up your wet world stoneyhomer

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

194.jpg

Back