ahh the flowers....well best parts to use for the liver is the roots m leaves...

all i have is cfls...and the LED thats on another plant now...its way too hot here for the big lights...suffice with what I got but i still gt high temps...ambient is always in the 80's without lights...

LOL... I've ALWAYS had that prob in the past.. now I have to work at it to get to 87-92degress (optimal CO2 enriched uptake) well, at least before the 2 new lights... hoping that kills 2 birds in one bulb...

dandellions gro fast... seeds would do it... so do milkweed... although the thistle takes awhile... hmm... never thought of intentionally growing those! lol Had forgotten the med properties of Dandellion root n leaf.... article to come :)

random question, but what size pots(in gallons) do you guys use for you autos? i used 2g for the first round of DR but i think the could use more room, i have a ton of 3 and 5 gallon growbags, but i think 5 might be overkill

random question, but what size pots(in gallons) do you guys use for you autos? i used 2g for the first round of DR but i think the could use more room, i have a ton of 3 and 5 gallon growbags, but i think 5 might be overkill
I use 1 gal...

Yes but as you can see I am the only one who cared enough to answer your question!!!!! So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!! lol :smokeit:
...well....well.... maybe the site is just dead right now!

BOOM I WIN! lol

Yes but as you can see I am the only one who cared enough to answer your question!!!!! So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!! lol

spunky! :)

depends on your head height my friend... but 3 is certainly cool... 5 might be big dep on your space... whats ur space like again?

JM

spunky! :)

depends on your head height my friend... but 3 is certainly cool... 5 might be big dep on your space... whats ur space like again?
JM
buiding a 3x3x6 tent... im gonna go with three, i think 5 is just a wast of soil imo ( for my autos anyway)
the photo girls will go in the 5

i got two bhds running in a 5 gal and a russian rocket in a mason jar till i get a better pot for it.and my photo in a 2 liter soda bottle with the top cut off.( yes im that damn ghetto rigged)

Back